Chapter Twelve

Edward's P.O.V

I honestly could strangle Bella Swan. After the court hearing it was official that Meadow Rose would be split between us, I have her for six months and Bella has her for six months. It was all apart of Bella's plan, Renesmee's plan, a plan I learned when it was too late.

~~~~Earlier that day~~~~

Court had just ended and I slammed out of the room in frustration. The Judge decided that every child needs a mother and I was in no proper circumstance to raise a child on my own and let alone take a baby from it's mother. I don't know what story Bella spun them but it must have been quite convincing.

We tried so desperately to prove that Bella was abusive both mentally and physically to Meadow but they wouldn't take my word for it, and they didn't even listen to my family. Having them testify would be unprofessional. Whilst I struggled to prove that I should be Meadows only guardian, Bella was smiling. She was torturing me with that look in her eyes and all the while was wearing a beautiful smile across her face.

If it wasn't for the fact that Meadow was in Beatrix arms and we were surrounded by humans, I would have killed Bella then and there. After I managed to gain some control over my anger I took the crying baby into my arms and tried to soothe her fear. Looking at the end of the hallway I saw Bella with Renesmee. The two were sporting matching smirks as they talked and Renesmee finally placed her hand against Bella's cheek.

That's when it clicked. Renesmee can momentarily take down Bella's shield when she uses her gift, I can read Bella's mind. I didn't waste a moment and reached out to Bella's mind, I saw flashes of many things. Such as Bella, Renesmee, Jacob, and I as a happy family with the rest of my family. Rosalie braiding Renesmee's hair, Alice dressing her up, Esme cooking for her. Emmett teaching her how to play baseball, Jasper teaching her self-defense, Carlisle reading to her.

And finally, Her, Bella, and myself in the cottage watching movies together with Jacob already asleep. Then the images took a darker turn. It quickly turned to Bella beating up Beatrix and killing her, me rejecting my Trixie, me saying I never loved her. The final straw was her thoughts on Meadow. Renesmee pictured herself killing her sister, leaving her in the woods to die, Bella getting rid of her, them putting her in an orphanage, my princess life being an absolute nightmare because of them.

I was shut out of Bella's thoughts and quickly looked up to see she pulled away from Renesmee. "Yeah, we're getting our happily ever after now. Soon you'll be the most spoiled little girl ever." Bella leaned down and kissed Renesmee's forehead before taking her hand and leading her away. Those shady bitches! "Take Meadow." I growled loudly and Trixie quickly took the baby girl from me. I ran as fast as I could outside but they were already gone.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at it to see I had one message from Bella. 'I can't wait to bond with my daughter'. I growled and replied to her, 'I won't let you win'. No matter what, I refuse to lose to Bella Swan.

~~~~Currently~~~~

Now back at the house I was throwing Meadow, Trixie's stuff into their suitcases as I ran around the room quickly packing up everything. "Ed will you just tell me what's going on? Your worrying Meadow!" I paused and glanced at my girls before going right back to packing our things. "We have to leave, tonight." "Leave? Leave and go where?" "Alaska." I hugged both of them to me and kissed Trixie's forehead and ticked Meadows belly.

"You have to trust me, please just trust me." Beatrix nodded slowly still a bit concerned, but went downstairs to my car with Meadow. Carrying our stuff I watched as everyone else was rushing and packing as well. I got a strange sense of deja vu. Once everyone was ready and done packing we left and headed towards Alaska. "Now are you going to tell me why we're suddenly moving?" "Bella and Renesmee wanted custody of Meadow so they could kill her." "So we're just running away?" I narrowed my eyes at that.

"What?" "Bella's not a human anymore Edward, she's a vampire too and she can follow us as soon as she knows we're gone!" She does have a point. "I don't want our baby growing up on the run Ed, I want Meadow to have as normal of a life as she can." "I know but with Bella around she's in danger. If Bella does follow us she probably will leave Renesmee with Jacob which means she'll be alone. One vampire against thirteen vampires isn't a good fight." I took Trixie's hand in mine and laughed at her confusion.

"What do you mean thirteen vampires?" "We'll be living with our cousins until Bella is no longer a threat. Plus Carmen has been begging me for weeks to see Meadow." Trixie giggled and looks back at the sleeping baby. She is definitely more of a mother to my princess than Bella ever was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this was uneventfully boring.

Fun fact: Meadows first steps were towards Trixie and Rosalie.