Bonus Chapter

Okay so this one was actually requested, so it's just a few paragraphs from chapter eight rewritten, but with comedic affect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Volturi walked in a straight line together in perfect unison with each other. The sight of them made me glance at Meadow, the small baby being parked at my feet in her police car. She whimpered and gripped the mini steering wheel tightly in her small hands, they were scaring her. Aro removed his hood first and the rest followed in pursuit. He realized that they were outnumbered and it made him nervous, I smirked at the thought.

Carlisle then stepped forward in the clearing. And so it begins. I blurred out the conversation that followed, my eyes, my thoughts, my attention, all focused on Meadow. Who started to do wheelies in the snow, but at least she was discreet. "I will collect every asset of the truth from someone more central to the story," Aro removed his eyes from Carlisle and locked eyes with me as I glanced up at him.

"Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate I assume you are involved." I turned to Renesmee who had obvious worry in her eyes. Shifting on my feet I stroked her hair gently to calm her. Bella and I merely shared a glance before I walked towards Aro. Meadow immediately following me in her car. I watched as Aro looked amused at the baby in the toy car, it made me more nervous. Aro's amusement was short lived.

As soon as we reached him, Meadow had rammed him in the ankles with her car. Aro gazed at Meadow in curiosity, and annoyance. "And who would this lovely thing be Edward?" "Meadow Rose, my daughter." He gently reached down to hold Meadows hand, but the small baby panicked and quickly drove away from him, accidentally smacking snow right into Aro's face. Aro never removed his eyes from Meadow as she parked yet again at my feet.

"May I?" He didn't wait for a response, he leaned down and picked up Meadow whilst she was still in her car. She let out several loud whimpers once she was held by him. Aro tried to quiet her and bounced the baby several times while singing to her in Italian. Meadow stopped whimpering put she was pouting and repeatedly pressing the button on the wheel, trying to get away from him. "You look so much like...like a person I cared very dearly for little one, just with a bit more personality." Aro admitted slowly, he paused in the middle of his sentence because it was like saying the name of the person brought him pain.

"That's enough." I quickly grabbed Meadow from Aro and placed her back on the ground. She immediately parked behind my legs. "You wanted to see my memories." I glared at the Volturi king as I held my hand out to him. Aro didn't hesitate to take my hand this time. Looking dazed Aro glanced towards Bella and Renesmee. "I'd like to meet her." I looked at my wife and other daughter as they began their trek towards us, Jacob not far behind. They briefly stopped and looked at Emmett. Emmett turned towards Rosalie, kissing her and walked with the others.

The next events were a blur as Meadow yet again began to do wheelies discreetly behind me. Emmett quietly encouraging her. By the time we turned to leave, Meadow made a hard turn and snow sprayed all over Aro's feet. This time very much on purpose. When this was over, I would have to confiscate her driving privileges.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this! 💖