Chapter Nine

Beatrix's P.O.V

I've been with the Cullens for nearly two weeks now. Edwards wife, Isabella had left with their other daughter the day after the confrontation. But the family doesn't hate me for it, they actually have been quite welcoming, especially Rosalie and Alice. I absolutely adore Meadow Rose although I was skeptical at first of whether I could take care of her or not, but it's been an experience that I'd never hate.

However lately the little darling has been teething and is in constant agony. So here I was, leaning against her crib whilst sitting on the floor with her in my lap leaned against my knees. She had one of my fingers in her mouth as she chewed on it trying to numb her pain. "How is she?" I smiled at his voice, Edward always made me smile. "She's being rather demanding today." "Oh really? Hi princess." Edward came and sat down next to us but Meadow made no move to acknowledge him. Instead she kept chewing on my finger.

Edward reached to take my finger out of her mouth but she growled loudly at him. He laughed at her and kissed her forehead, he does that a lot with her, I guess it's their thing. "Alice wanted to know if she's allowed to plan the wedding." "I hope she remembers that I've only been here for a couple weeks and your still technically married to Isabella." "Oh she knows, she's just asking ahead of time." Of course she is, she's Alice.

"There is no such thing as telling Alice no, plus I'm pretty sure she started planning it the moment she found out about me." The two of us shared a laugh and a kiss. I've never been so happy with anyone in my entire life. Meadow let out a yawn and finally stopped chewing my finger. She crawled off my lap and into Edwards letting her father wrap his arms around her. "Adorable traitor." Edward put the sleepy baby in her crib and then led me out the room.

"Do you want to try hunting again?" That's one of the subjects I've been trying to avoid, especially after last week. Not going into detail let's just say my transition from human blood to animal blood didn't go so well. I ended up spitting out the blood on Edward because of it's taste. "No." "You'll get used to it eventually B, I promise." Why does he always have to be so convincing? "Fine." Edward smiled and the two of us ran outside, he had to show off his speed of course.

Stopping in a clearing not far from the house I pulled my hair into a ponytail and waited. Edward was next to me, watching my every move as I felt his hand brush against mine. Then the soft trotting of a doe or perhaps a stag was heard at least five miles from us. I didn't hesitate and rushed to the sound with Edward next to me. Tackling the very large stag to the ground I bit into its neck without mercy. I tried to not gag as the rusty taste of the blood flowed down my throat.

It might satisfy your hunger but it doesn't satisfy your taste. Dropping the dead animal on the forest floor I looked at my love who had a proud smirk across his face. "You managed to not spit out the blood this time, I'm proud." My happiness was short lived as I quickly looked down at my very ruined dress. "Here." Edward started unbuttoning his shirt and then gave it to me. I waited for him to turn around but he didn't. "Ed!" "Fine I'm looking away." I glared playfully at his back while I changed out of the dress and into his shirt.

Rolling up the sleeves that were very much to long I wrapped my arms around his waist. He looked at me and leaned down to kiss my lips gently. "I've barely known you for a month but I've never been more in love." He whispered between the two of us and I felt my heart swell with happiness. "Come on we have to go back to the house." He took my hand in his and we walked back to the house in our little bubble of happiness. Emmett however decided to pop it.

"I hope you two didn't do anything naughty, we do eat in there ya know." He teased as he walked out the house arm in arm with Rosalie who smacked his chest and rolled her eyes. "Emmett shut up." He dramatically put his hand where his heart was. "You wound me Trixie." I glared at him as Rose thankfully dragged him away. But now that he mentions it. "Edward?" I gave him a teasing smile and started using my gift on him.

He tensed as the affects started taking hold of him. "Trixie?" "Meadow is asleep, the others are hunting why don't we-" "You do know I can read your mind, you don't have to ask." He picked me up bridal style and raced towards the cottage. I think the rest can be left to the imagination.

Bella's P.O.V

I can't believe her. Who does that husband stealing tramp think she is?! Running around with my husband, sleeping with him in my bed, pretending like she's part of the family. Pretending like he's not still married to me! Jumping down from the tree I was watching them from I ran to mine and Edwards meadow. I walked back and forth while running my hands through my hair trying to figure out how I can get Edward back, get the family back.

Renesmee, Jacob, and I didn't go far, we were actually living with Charlie. But we can't live at his place forever. What exactly does Beatrix have that I don't? We're both brunette which isn't a surprise considering Edward said that brunettes were his type. We both have a gift. We both are adjusting to the whole animal blood thing. What about her makes her special? Then it clicked. She cares about Meadow Rose. This all started simply because I just couldn't love two children. But what if I pretend to love two children?

If loving that baby will bring the family back together then I'll do it. I'll be a real mother to her and Edward wouldn't know the difference because he can't read my mind. All I have to do is go back to the house and ask for a second chance, I know that the majority of the family will let me inside, especially if I get Carlisle and Esme on my side. This plan is too perfect to fail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Much shorter than the last chapter but we get to know Beatrix and find out that Bella is crazier than we originally thought.

Fun fact: Trixie has the same gift as Heidi which is physical attraction.