•9•

"T-twelve inches?" She asked and stuttered. Derek laughed and shook his head.

"No I'm juts kidding" he laughed.

"Oh thank god..." she sighed.

"It's 14"

"WHAT!" She jumped up and ran across the room. "I can show you if you want" he smiled and looked up.

He got out of his chair and walked over to her, undoing his belt buckle and throwing it on the couch. "Go on... un zip my pants" he whispered and pushed her against the wall.

She slowly trialed her hands down to his dress pants and pulled the zipper down. She put her hands on the waist of his pants and slowly pulled those down, showing he had no boxers on.

Her breathing got heavier as she looked down and quietly gasped at his size. Derek smiled and let her down, pulling his pants back up and sitting at his desk.

Meredith shifted her legs a little bit to try and get the wetness away. She sat down on the couch for a moment before getting an idea... a very dirty idea.

She stood up and walked over behind his chair, running her fingers through his hair and kissing down his neck. She noticed he had his glasses on and one elbow on the table with his chin in his palm.

"Hmmm" he smiled and leaned back into his chair. She grabbed the sides and pulled the chair out, letting her walk in front of it and bend down under the desk.

She placed her tiny hands on his zipper and pulled it down again, letting his pants drop to the floor. She watched in awe as his hard cock sprung up and stood tall against his belly.

She grabbed it and licked her lips, jerking him off with her small hands as Derek tried to stay focused on his work. Meredith slowly started liking his tip and licking up and down his whole shaft.

"Hey Derek, where did Meredith go?" She heard mark enter the room. She saw Dereks hand reached down and try and push her head away, but she was arrogant and kept sucking on his cock.

"I-uh... she went to work" he stuttered and kept trying to push her away. She took him in her whole mouth and started bobbing her head on his cock.

"She's not in her office though, I checked" she giggled a little which made vibrations go up his cock.

"Jesus- uhh I don't know then"

"You ok shep?" Mark asked and saw his friend was red and he looked like he wanted to scream.

"I- yea... I thought I heard your name?" Derek said and tried not to moan as he was releasing in her mouth.

"Oh" mark walked out and finally let Derek moan.

"Oh fuck..." he growled and watched her stand back up, wiping her lips. "You... you are a bad girl" he smirked and pulled her onto his lap.

"I know... but I don't care"

"Ok you have to go back to work." He started pushing her off him. She gave him a pouty face and squirmed back on him, cuddling into his warm body.

"I'm all done my work" she giggled and ran her hands through his hair.

He smiled and rolled his chair back in towards the desk, getting to work with his girlfriend who was attached to him like a monkey.

An hour had passed and Meredith was sleeping on Derek.

He finished his work and Meredith was still on him still sleeping. She had stirred a few times but quickly fell back asleep.

Derek slightly shook her awake and looked at her. "Do you want to go to my house and order some take out?" He asked and moved her hair. She smiled and nodded her head.