•12•

Play song when they walk down the isle

The wedding.

Meredith woke up and put her hand on her bump that was now getting bigger because she had twins. Derek really wanted at least one boy but she had this feeling that they where both little girls.

Derek was staying at marks and Meredith was at their apartment. Lexie and Amelia where her bridesmaids. It had been 4 months since Lexie's surgery and she was doing great. No more monitors and only 1 medication a day. And she was walking.

She got up and went to the fridge, opening it because she was starving.

She looked and saw a bowl with yogurt and strawberries, with a side of soft peanut butter cookies with a note that said...

Take care of my peanuts, love your future husband.

She smiled and took her breakfast out, eating it. It was so good she didn't want it to end.

There was then a knock at the door. She stood up and opened it, seeing a package on the doorstep.

She picked it up and closed the door, opening the box and seeing a note.

I can't wait to see you walk down the isle. But.. here's something for tonight

-D

She smiled and opened the gift, seeing a white nightgown with a lace see through top and a small silk skirt that definitely wouldn't cover her ass.

She smiled and put it under the bed.

——

The bridesmaids where all here now. It was Derek's sisters, and Lexi. They all wore emerald green satin dresses and Meredith's dress was was a beautiful dress that had a small skirt to it, and a lace flowery top with traps that hung off the shoulders.

She walked out, her hair lightly curled and pinned back with pins, and a couple baby's breath flowers stuck in her hair.

The dress was perfect because the loose skirt made it comfortable for her stomach.

"Meredith... you look gorgeous" everyone smiled as Lexi teared up and walked over.

"I have something for you" Lexi wiped her tears and opened a box.

It was their fathers diamond band that his mother had given to him, hung on a thin sliver chain.

"Lex" Meredith whispered and teared up, taking the necklace and clipping it on.

"Something old" Lexie smiled and hugged Meredith.

"I love you so much"

——

Everyone was on their way to the wedding. It was a venue outside the city, in the huge backyard of Derek's parents house, looking over the water. There was a large concrete fountain at the beginning of the isle, and a wooden arch with flowers where Meredith and Derek would be standing under.

Derek was already at the end of the isle, fidgeting with his suit.

"Dude. Stop" mark said as he stood beside him.

"I'm nervous. Two years ago I never would have seen me getting married let alone becoming a father." Derek said.

The music started and the back doors to the house opened, all the bridesmaids walking down to the song "look at me" my carry underwood.

I would bet my life, like I bet my heart
That you are the one baby
I've never been so sure, of anything before
You're driving my heart crazy