•11•

2 months later.

Meredith was 2 months pregnant and the wedding was soon so she wouldn't be too bug to fit into a dress. They decided it would be cute to do a gender reveal party at the wedding.

Meredith was sitting on the couch with her hand on her stomach, flipping through wedding dresses in a magazine.

Derek came up behind her and started rubbing her neck, looking at the dresses.

"I don't do poofy or big and sparkly" she ran her hands through his hair.

"Meh. We'll get naked and get married in a field of flowers" he laughed and kissed her neck.

"I'm not a naked bride either" she giggled and stood up, walking to the kitchen and going into the pantry for cookies.

"How is my little peanut" he put his hands on her belly and smiled. "Good but hungry" she started snacking on cookies. He smiled and took a bite, going into their bedroom and laying down.

Meredith came in a few minutes later and saw him laying down.

"Me and the baby have discussed that there will be sex tonight." She stood at the bed of the bed and started taking her clothes off.

Derek smiled and unbuttoned his shirt, grabbing her hips and pulling her on top of him...

—-3 days later—-  (🥵)

Meredith had an OB appointment today. Her and Derek where both at work and the appointment was of course in the hospital. She looked at her watch and saw that it was time to leave.

"Der.., ready?" She asked and opened his door. He looked up and smiled.

"I am! I want to see my little man" he bent down and kissed her stomach. "What if it's a girl?" She asked and giggled, he looked up at her and glared.

"No I need a little boy" he kissed her stomach again and stood up. "Alright let's get this show on the road"

They walked down to the OB and went into a room. Meredith took her pants and panties off, laying on the table and putting a cloth over her.

"Ok! Hello lovely parents. How are you guys?" The OB asked and sat down.

"Good! He's been dying to see the baby and wants to know the gender" Meredith giggled and looked up at Derek who had a huge smile on his face.

"Alright well let's see"  the OB squirted gel onto her stomach and moved the want around.

A small whooshing sound came up and they both sighed in relief. The doctor smiled and looked around more.

"Alright. They both look fine and healthy. Perfect size at 9 weeks" Meredith and Derek both looked at each other.

"They?" Both of them said in syncs

"Congratulations mama, your having twins" she smiled and left the room, after giving them pictures.

"We have two baby's!" Meredith smiled and grabbed Dereks cheeks, pulling him in to kiss her. "Two peanuts. Who better be boys" he whispered into her stomach.

Derek looked at the pictures again, taking a photo on his phone and setting it as his Lock Screen. He stuck them in his wallet and helped Mer get dressed, both of them walking to the car and going home.

They got home and Meredith walked in and went to the bathroom while Derek got to making dinner, Alfredo pasta.

Meredith came back out with a sour look on her face. "Hey, you ok?" He asked and looked at her concerned.