1

Edited 9/30/22

Sally POV

"So, have you figured out any clues on who your soulmates are?" My best friend Rose asks.

"No! I've literally researched everything about the symbols and nothing has came up. Well other than this guy from the Avengers, but I don't think he's my soulmate." I reply while looking up at the news that once again showed clips from the attack on New York. I mean one of my soulmates can't be the big green guy that smashed everything. Right? Is he even human?

"You're right! The fist symbol does match the Hulk's fist." She exclaimed and I groan in response. All of a sudden Rose gasps and looks at me with wide eyes. "You should go to New York!"

"Yeah....no. Not happening. Nope." I reply while shaking my head. New York? Seriously?

"What? Why not? Worst case scenario is he is definitely not your soulmate, you embarrass yourself tremendously, and everyone laughs at you for even thinking that an Avenger could be your soulmate."

I glare at her and say, "That sounds terrible!"

"Whatever." She scoffs, "But seriously. What if the Hulk is one of your soulmates? Don't you owe it to yourself and him to go and find out. You may even find your second soulmate in New York City as well." She smiles and gives me her infamous puppy eyes.

"Yeah, sure. I hardly doubt that both of my soulmates live in the same city."