14

Edited 8/16/22

Sally POV

I smile and put my phone down before yelling, "Rose! We leave in 20 minutes!"

"Okay!" She yells back.

{Skip To Double Date}

We meet up at a small cafe near Avengers Tower. We're sitting at a round table in the back, so hopefully no one recognizes the three heroes. The seating arrangement goes like this: Natasha, Clint, Rose, me, then Bruce.

"So? You're Bruce's soulmate. Sally, is it?" Natasha asks and crosses her arms in an intimidating way. No wonder Rose and her are soulmates.

"Y-yeah. I am." I stutter. Bruce intertwines our hands since he can feel my nervousness through the bond.

"Nat. Be nice." Rose says.

"I am being nice, моя любовь." Nat replies. She speaks Russian? I look at Rose with wide eyes. She looks over and whispers to me in German, "Ich erkläre es später. Mach dir keine Sorge."

I look back over at Nat and see her raise an eyebrow, but otherwise remains quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for setting this up. I had an amazing time." Bruce says, then proceeds to kiss my cheek. "Do you want to come back to the tower with me? You have that meeting with Tony later on, right?" He asks.

"Yeah, I would love to. And yes. Do you know why he wants to talk to me?" I bite my lip and look up at him.

"Knowing Tony, there is no telling what he wants to talk to you about. He's very spontaneous." Bruce chuckles.

I see Rose, Nat, and Clint all holding hands as they walk over to one of Tony's many cars and climb into the backseat. Looks like I'm driving alone.

"I'll text Nat and ask her to drive." Bruce says, practically reading my mind. He already has his phone out and is typing before he abruptly stops. "Wait, sorry. I didn't even ask if you wanted me to ride with you back to the tower." He continues nervously; rubbing the back of his neck.

I smile at him and reply: "Bruce, will you ride with me to the tower?"

"Y-yeah." He replies and looks back down at his phone to text Nat. He then grabs my hand and pulls me towards my car. "Let's go."