25

Edited 9/27/22

Sally POV

"We should be looking for Bucky. Not whatever this is Tony." I hear Steve whisper. All of us are currently sitting in the living room playing Truth or Dare. It's been five days since Steve and Natasha got back from looking for Bucky.

They didn't find any sign of where he was.

"I have Jarvis consistently searching for any clues, sweetheart. We can't find him if we're exhausted. We need a break. First thing tomorrow morning we'll both go out and search the city. I promise." Tony replies and kisses Steve briefly. He just nods and kisses Tony's forehead before cuddling up against him.

"Alright, so we'll spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to do either a truth or a dare. If you refuse to answer your truth or do your dare, you spin the bottle and kiss the person it lands on." Natasha explains.

The last rule could cause a lot of trouble.

"I'll start." Natasha spins the bottle and it lands on Clint. "Truth or Dare, mой принц?"

"Dare." He smirks.

"I dare you to call Fury and confess your love for him." Everyone laughs at that. Clint pulls out his phone as he glares at Natasha. He puts it on speaker and waits for Fury to pick up.

As soon as he answers the phone, Clint quickly says, "Nicholas? I don't know how to tell you this...but, I-I love you." His face is bright red and everyone starts laughing.

"You're all a bunch of stupid motherfuckers." Fury says then hangs up.

"Aww. Fury doesn't love me." He pouts. Clint then spins the bottle and it lands on Bruce. "Truth or Dare, Brucie?"

"Truth." Bruce mumbles and scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"What is the last thing you searched on your phone?" Bruce sighs and pulls out his phone.

"How to get to know your soulmate better." Bruce mumbles again and I smile at him.

That's so cute!

Bruce spins the bottle and it lands on Steve. "Truth or Dare?" He asks.

"Dare." Steve answers confidently but gives Tony a nervous glance.

Tony leans over and whispers in Bruce's ear. "I dare you to curse like a sailor for a whole minute." Bruce tells Steve who instantly glares at Tony.

"You son of a bit- I can't do this. I'm sorry." He spins the bottle and it lands on me.

"Ha! That so backfired on both Tony and Bruce!" Clint says loudly and jumps up and down in his seat a little. Steve stands up and pulls me off the couch. He leans in and gives me an awkward smile before I feel his lips brush against mine as Tony scoffs in the background.

He's a good kisser, but he has nothing on Bruce. When he pulls away, I'm immediately pulled back onto the couch and into Bruce's arms. He snuggles his face into my neck and wraps his arms tighter around me. I can feel his heart beating rapidly and his breathing is fast too. I lean back into him and play with his fingers to try and calm him down.

I look over at Steve and Tony to see how Tony reacted. They're sitting on opposite sides of the couch now. Tony has his arms crossed and is staring off to the side, while Steve is staring apologetically at Tony. The brunette doesn't look at him, so he just sighs and spins the bottle again. It lands on Rose. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." She smirks and leans forward slightly.

"Uhhh." He looks around in panic, not knowing what to ask. "Um...what is something that no one knows? Not even Sally?"

I look over at Rose intrigued, but she just spins the bottle. It lands on...Steve.

"Who's the playboy now, Cap?" Tony tries to smirk at him, but I can see the pain in his eyes. Tony and I have grown quite close since him and Bruce are always hanging out. I consider Tony as a brother now.

"I'm gay, Tony. You know that. I'm not into girls so this shouldn't bother you." Steve replies back and stands up. He walks over to Rose and kisses her. When they pull apart, Rose instantly starts wiping her mouth. She then spins the bottle and it lands on Tony. "Truth or Dare, Stark?"

"Dare."

Oh no. Her dares are always somewhat dirty.

"I dare you to spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to give them a lap dance."

Tony smirks and spins the bottle. It lands on...Clint. Tony's smirk instantly drops and he makes a disgusted face. "Eww. Nope. Not happening." He spins the bottle again and it lands on Bruce. "Pucker up, Brucie Bear." He winks at Bruce.

Tony walks over to us and props his knee on the couch beside us. I lean away as he cups Bruce's face and leans in to kiss him. I glance over at Steve and his face shows panic, jealousy, and...betrayal.

As they pull apart, Natasha stands up and claps her hands

As they pull apart, Natasha stands up and claps her hands. "Okay, that's enough for tonight. You guys ruined it. Goodnight." She turns and walks away with Clint following her. Rose stands up, but looks at me and raises her eyebrows. I nod my head and smile, so she runs to catch up with her soulmates.

Steve clears his throat and holds his hand out for Tony. "Can we go to sleep now?" He smiles sadly at him.

"Yeah." Tony mumbles and takes his hand.

Once they leave I turn around to look at Bruce, as I'm still sitting on his lap. His face is red and he's looking down at his hands. "I'm so sorry, Sal. I really am. The kiss meant nothing." He finally looks up at me and I see a trail of tears running down his face.

"Oh, honey. I know. The kiss with Steve meant nothing as well. He's not as good of a kisser as you either." I pull him in for a hug. He lays back on the couch and moves me so I'm laying between the couch and him. He then pulls a blanket over us.

"Can we stay right here for tonight, please?" He whispers.

"Of course, honey." I snuggle more into him and I feel myself start to drift off.

"Goodnight, Sal. I love you." I faintly hear him whisper and he kisses the top of my head before everything fades to black.

He loves me?