12

Edited 7/12/22
Edited 9/30/22

Sally POV

Message From Rose🤍
Auf welcher Etage bist du?

Message To Rose🤍
Ich denke 5

Message From Rose🤍
Ich komme!

I put my phone down and look over at Bruce who is asleep on his couch. It's been about two hours since we ate the snack he made. I think Rose is ready to head back to the hotel for now so I write a quick note to Bruce.

Dear Bruce,

It was lovely to meet you. Rose and I left to head back to our hotel for the night. Maybe Rose, Natasha, Clint and us can meet tomorrow for a double date sort of thing? If you want? Just let me know. Here is my number (XXX)-XXX-XXX

Süsse Träume,
Sally

p.s. I didn't clarify earlier, but I'm fine with Natasha & Clint sleeping in here as long as it's completely platonic. I trust you. :)

I put the note on the coffee table and pull a blanket over Bruce. I hear the elevator ding and walk over to meet Rose. She smiles and opens her arms up for me to hug her.

Rose presses the lobby floor button and the elevator doors close.

"Where did Clint and Natasha go?" I ask glancing at her to see her face light up at the mention of her soulmates.

"They're at the party with the other Avengers. The other guests left when Stark did." She replies.

"Did you meet the others?"

"Nope." She laughs. "Where's Bruce?"

"He's asleep on the couch. Did you know that Natasha and Clint sleep in his room almost every night?" She frowns.

"A-are they like friends with benefits?" She stutters.

"No, I don't think. In the letter I wrote him I told him I was fine with it, because he said Natasha was able to control the Hulk so when he had nightmares she's there to calm him down."

"Do you trust him?"

"Surprisingly yes. Do you trust them?"

"About 75% yes." I chuckle at her response. I've always been more trusting than she is.

"Oh, I also put in the note about all of us possibly having a double date tomorrow. What do you think?" I turn towards her to see her reaction.

"Sounds perfect." She smiles and intertwines her hand with mine when the elevator doors open again.

"Miss. Davis? Miss. Hale? Sir wishes you a good night. He also requested for Miss. Davis to come see him tomorrow at 5 PM. Would you like me to respond?"

Rose looks at me shocked.

"Uh, sure Jarvis. Tell him I'll be here. T-thank you." I reply while looking up.

"Of course Miss."

Rose starts tugging my hand and drags me out the elevator. When we make it outside, she turns to me and says, "That. Was. Crazy!" She squeals and jumps up and down a little. "Tony Stark möchte Dich treffen?" She asks, then drops my hand. She crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow. "Was hast du getan?" She frowns at me.

I gasp and put a hand over my heart. "Ich? Niemals!" I reply, trying to keep a poker face. I fail and we both start laughing.

"Komm schon. I need all the gossip." She says and puts her arm around my shoulder.

Tony POV

"Something is very suspicious about the two of them." I mumble to myself and take a swig of whiskey while staring out the window.

Steve comes up and hugs me from behind. He kisses my neck then whispers in my, "Their soulmates are Avengers. I'm sure they're good people."

"Mmm." I reply and lean back into him.

Then, the unexpected happened. My soul mark starts tingling slightly. Then it's gone. I feel Steve tense up behind me.

"It's not possible." He whispers. I turn around in his arms.

"You weren't possible either, Steve." I reply and rest my head on his chest. He doesn't respond, he just hugs me tighter.

Where are you Bucky?