2

Edited 9/30/22

Bruce Banner POV

"NO!" I yell and sit up in my bed while breathing heavily.

"Dr. Banner you seemed to be having a nightmare. Would you like me to contact Ms. Romanoff?" Jarvis asks, slightly concerned as always. I'm still getting used to having an AI.

"Uh..yes. Thank you Jarvis."

Knock Knock

"Hey Bruce. You okay?" Natasha asks as she opens my bedroom door.

"N-Nat?" I try to look up at her, but I can already feel the transition. So instead, I hold out my wrist for her.

"Hey big guy. Sun's getting real low." Nat touches the inside of my wrist as she sits down on the bed beside me. I can feel the Hulk backing off as I relax more.

"Thank you." I tell her as I shift further down in the bed, still under the covers. "Will you stay with me?" The nightmares seem to mostly go away when she is here.

Nat doesn't reply, she just get under the covers and takes me in her arms. Then, she starts to slowly run her fingers on the back of my neck where my soulmark is.

I drift off to sleep, as does Nat.

Later on...

Clint cracks open Bruce's door and sees Nat and Bruce cuddled up. He smiles and climbs up to the other side of Nat. He slowly drifts off to sleep as well.

 He slowly drifts off to sleep as well