Where's My OJ?!

OJ's POV:
I woke up this morning and I was kinda tired. But I got up anyway. I opened my bedroom door and went into the hallway. I looked at Marsh's bedroom door and saw it was still closed and the lights were still off. She must be sleeping still. I thought. I walked downstairs and then went to the kitchen. I decided to make pancakes. I was hungry and Marsh would probably be too. As I made the batter, I decided to put in chocolate chips. I grabbed the bag and put some in. I turned on the stove and got out a pan. I made the first pancakes perfectly. I had put some more batter on the pan when my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw that Marsh had texted me.
(A/N: Texts sent from the person whose POV is being told, in this case it would be OJ, are typed in bold and italicized in quotes. Texts sent from other characters whose POV isn't being told, in this case it would be Marshmallow, are just italicized in quotes.)
"Where are you?"
I replied back:
"Downstairs"
"Oh, okay. I kinda need help getting downstairs..."
"Stay upstairs. I'll be up in a sec."
"Okay."

I placed some whipped cream on the pancakes on Marsh's plate. I then placed some chocolate syrup on it too (A/N: OMZ Marsh is lucky...) with some extra chocolate chips. I grabbed a knife and fork and poured a glass of orange juice. I found a tray and put everything on it. I then carried it upstairs. Marsh's bedroom door was still closed, but the lights were on. I knocked on the door and I heard Marsh's voice say, "Come in." I opened the door and carried the tray to her. She had a surprised expression on her face. "OJ... You didn't have to," she started said. "It's fine, really! You deserve it!" I cut her off, smiling. She smiled too and thanked me. She took a bite and said, "These taste really delicious." After a few minutes, her face went from a look of happiness to a look of confusion. "OJ, do you smell smoke?" she asked me. I looked at her, confused, when I suddenly remembered. "Oh crap, I left a pancake on the stove!!!" I exclaimed as I rushed out of the room. I hurried down the stairs and the smoke detector went off. "OJ?!" Marsh asked, worry in her voice. "Uh, everything's fine Marsh!" I replied back and ran to the kitchen. The pancake had caught on fire. I quickly grabbed the fire extinguisher and put out the fire. Once the fire was out, I turned off the smoke detector and looked at the burnt pancake. It was tiny and shriveled up. The rest of the batter had also been spilled in the process. Well, looks like I'm eating cereal for breakfast. "OJ? Is everything okay?" Marsh asked. "Yep," I answered back, then walked back upstairs. Marsh had finished her pancakes, so I took her tray and went back downstairs again. I put it in the sink and then went back upstairs. I saw Marsh had gotten out of her bed, so I walked over to her and picked her up, bridal style, and carried her downstairs successfully. I set her down and she held her injured foot up while holding onto the railing. I went back upstairs again and got her crutches. I then went back downstairs and handed them to her. Do you see how many times I've gone on these stairs today? Nine times. And it's only 9 in the morning! Marsh went to the couch and I followed her. Time to continue our AOO marathon.

At the campground...

Salt's POV:
Ugh, I wanna go home! I could care less about these camping trips. I only go since my OJ goes. Speaking of OJ, I haven't seen him at all since we left that gas station... I'M GONNA GO FIND HIM! He's probably scouting the area for danger and stuff. Such a nice guy. Good thing he's all mine! I got out of my tent, which I was sharing with Pepper. She was still sleeping. I walked over to Paper's tent. OJ normally shares a tent with him. "Paper!" I yelled. I saw the zipper move and the door of the tent opened. "Salt? What is it?" he asked me, sleepily. "Where's OJ?" I asked. "OJ? He's probably looking around..." he responded with a yawn and zipped the door back up. I'm getting suspicious now. OJ didn't talk at all during the ride here, and I haven't seen him this whole time. Paper, Knife, Pickle, and Fan say that they've seen him. But the others haven't... Hmm... I walked back to my tent and woke up Pepper. "Pepper! Wake up!" I said. She took off her sleeping mask and looked at me. "Wha...?" was all she said. "We gotta find OJ!" I exclaimed. "Why...?" she asked. "Because, I haven't seen him since we were at the gas station!" I replied, annoyed. I got Pepper to come out of the tent and made her walk with me. We then went into the woods. "OJ???" I called out into the woods. "Salt, he's not gonna respond..." Pepper said. I sighed and then walked back to the campground with my BCFF. I then suddenly got another idea. I went right to the center of the tents and yelled, "EVERYONE GET UP!" Most of the tents opened and most of the people came out. "Salt, may I ask why you are yelling?" Suitcase asked, trying to keep her eyes open. "I'll explain later!" I answered to the innocent pushover. I walked to the people who didn't come out and (with Pepper's help) shook the tents. They eventually got out, looking quite annoyed. "Ow! Geez, what was that for?!" Knife said, angered. "Don't be such a baby. Get up!" I said. Once everyone was up, I started to explain. "Okay people, I haven't seen OJ since we were at the gas station, and so haven't most of you. Four of you though claim to have seen him this whole time. That would be Paper, Pickle, Knife, and Fan. You four are first," I explained. "First for what?" Pickle asked. "Interrogation," I replied. Everyone's eyes widened in surprise. "You're seriously that concerned?" Paintbrush asked. I nodded and walked right up to Paper. "You first," I said. I grabbed his arm and pulled him behind a tree. "Alright, where did you last see OJ?" I asked.