Well, That Wasn't Supposed to Happen...

OJ's POV:
As we watched AOO, I soon realized that I needed to go use the restroom. "Marsh, I'll be right back," I said, then walked off to the bathroom. The second I walked in, I realized that there wasn't any toilet paper. "Oh great..." I quietly muttered. I walked back out and went to the closet. There wasn't any in there. "W-why...??? Why isn't there any here?! I could've sworn there were like fifty rolls in here..." I asked myself. I then quickly checked the others bathrooms throughout the entire hotel (it took a while) but there weren't any! "Well, this is so helpful..." I sarcastically said to myself. Looks like I'm going to the store... I realized. I had to use one of the other restrooms, then I went back to Marsh. "Marsh, we gotta go to the store," I told her. "Oh? W-why both of us? N-not that I don't wanna come, it's just that I'm curious," she asked. "Well, I don't want you to get hurt, and if you did while I was out, what if you needed help? It's just not safe," I explained. She nodded in understanding, then looked down at herself. "Um, you do realize I'm still in my pajamas, right...?" she then asked. "Oh... Right..." I realized, facepalming myself. "Yeah..." she responded. "Well, no one's gonna see you... You can wait in the car," I suggested. She crossed her arms a bit. "I'm not going outside the hotel in my pajamas," she told me, but then laughed. "Alright, fine. I'll go get you some clot-" I started to say when she interrupted me. "Wh-what?? Y-you're not going through my cl-clothes!!" she exclaimed, heading for the stairs. I laughed. "I was kidding Marsh!" I told her, then following her to the stairs. She smiled, then handed me her crutches. I brought them upstairs, then came back down. I picked up Marsh, then we headed upstairs. A few minutes later, we were both ready. I picked her up once again, then I carried her downstairs. Well, I tried to at least. Somehow, I had tripped on the bottom step. My natural instincts kicked in, and I did the first thing that came to my mind when we were about to fall. I held her close to me, making sure she was above me. There was a window at the bottom of the stairs as well, and the sound of glass breaking was the last thing I heard.

(A/N: Blacking out... So cliché in all meh fanfics. ^_^')

Marsh's POV:
Oh my marsh! What just happened??? One second we're on the steps, and the next we're outside in the grass! I looked down, realizing I was on top of OJ. My face reddening, I quickly got off, carefully sitting in the grass. "OJ?" I asked. No response. Worried, I lightly shook him and nearly shouted, "OJ?!" He stirred slightly, then quietly muttered, "Ow... Marsh...?" "OJ!" I exclaimed happily, then hugged him. He slightly winced in pain. I quickly let go and said, "Sorry! Sorry..." "I-it's fine..." he replied, then looking at his left shoulder. "Oh my marsh there's a huge piece of glass sticking out of your shoulder!!!" I exclaimed, panicking. "Well I can see that!" he replied, quickly pulling the large shard of glass out of his shoulder. He then tossed the now partially red-tinted glass onto the grass. "OJ... Y-your shoulder... It's..." I started to say when he finished my sentence. "Bleeding, I know..." He slowly stood up and helped me stand up as well. "Wait here... I'll... I'll go get... Your crutches..." he said quietly, then headed inside. I was about to go after him, but I couldn't walk obviously. I tried to hop, but I almost lost my balance. He soon came out with the crutches and handed them to me. I realized that he had wrapped a bandage around his shoulder to cover the wound. "Are you sure you're okay...?" I asked, concerned. He simply nodded, then we went inside. "Um, OJ? The store...?" I asked. "Oh, right... I forgot about that..." he said, lightly laughing at himself. I smiled slightly, though still concerned. We then went back outside. "What do we do about the glass...?" I asked. "I'll clean it up when we get back," OJ explained, then opened the door of one of the cars for me. I got in the passenger's seat, then he closed the door. He got into the driver's seat and started the car. We then drove off to the store. As we drove, OJ was quite silent. Soon, I heard a phone ring. And it wasn't mine. OJ took out his phone and handed it to me without taking his eyes off the road. "Why're you handing it to me?" I asked. "I can't answer it... I'm driving..." he told me. Oh... Right... Duh... I looked at who was calling. "It's Paper," I told him. "Oh okay, could you answer it please?" he asked. "Sure," I replied, then answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Marshmallow?" I heard Paper's voice ask. "Yeah," I answered. "Oh, hi Marsh," he said, then asked, "Where's OJ?" "He's driving..." I told him. "Did you need to ask him something?" I then asked. "Yeah, ask him if h-" he started to say when he paused. "Paper?" I asked. I then heard him ask, "What the heck is that???" "What?" I asked, confused. "So that's what she used it for..." he said. "What? What're you talking about?" I asked again. "Ask OJ if he's missing a bunch of toilet paper..." he then answered. "OJ, are we out of toilet paper?" I asked. He nodded. "He said yes," I told Paper. "Okay, that's makes sense..." he then replied. "What makes sense??" I asked. "There's this shrine thing in Salt and Pepper's tent... It... It looks like OJ... And I think it's made out of toilet paper..." he then explained. A disturbed look spread across my face. "That girl has major issues..." I said. "Yep... Well, I should get going. Knife and Trophy have started arguing about who can lift the most firewood..." he told me. I laughed a bit. "Typical," I replied. "Bye," I then added. "Bye," he responded. I then hung up. "What was that about?" OJ asked. "Paper called to tell you that Salt took all the toilet paper to make a shrine of you," I explained. His eyes widened, then he said, "That... That is so creepy on so many levels..." "Yep... She has issues..." I replied. We had then finally reached the store. "You waiting in the car?" OJ asked me. I shook my head, then said, "I'll come in." I carefully got out the car. OJ locked the car, then we headed into the store. As we went through the parking lot, one of my crutches landed in a small pothole, causing me to stumble. OJ was there to catch me luckily, but as he did, I couldn't help but notice him wince a bit from the pain in his shoulder. "S-sorry..." I said quietly to him. "It's not your fault..." he replied, gently smiling at me. I slightly smiled back, then we went inside the store.

A/N: SHORT. I KNOW. ;-;
IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED ANY FANFICS IN SO LONG YOU CAN BLAME SCHOOL FOR THAT!!!
Ehem, anyway, since this fanfic is over a timespan of three days, and I'm already on day two, I wanna ask you all something.
Do you want long, lengthy chapters like in my other fanfics, but there'll be fewer chapters until completion?
Or do you want many shorter chapters?
The long ones will take me longer to get out, while the shorter ones I'll be able to get out sooner (duh). And by short, I mean about 1,000 and something words. Maybe even fewer sometimes.
School has just been keeping me so busy everyday, so much homework and so many test/quizzes and such. And when I'm done with all of it for one night, I'm often too tired to write, or have no idea what to write.
Again, so sorry I couldn't get this out sooner... ;-;
Thanks for reading! Ciao!