I Confess! I Lied!

A/N: Time to see how OJ reacts! Lol XD

Marsh's POV:
"Hmm? What is it?" OJ asked. I sighed nervously. I have to tell him the truth...

"It's about GC..." I said hesitantly.

"Oh..." he responded, slightly frowning. "You... You don't still like him, do you?" he asked, then quickly covered his mouth. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that..."

"Ha, it's fine. I don't. It's just... There's something about him that... That I hadn't told anyone..." I told him.

"Hmm? What is it?" he asked, curiosity in his voice.

"Well... When GC and I were dating... He was pretty nice..." I said, watching his confused look. "At first..." I then added, looking at the ground.

"What do you mean, 'at first'?" he asked, walking with me to the couch to sit down.

"He... He started to become more... More like a total j-jerk... A-and he was just c-cruel..." I managed to say, avoiding eye contact with OJ.

"I always had a feeling that he wasn't as good as he appeared to be... What happened?" he asked.

"Well... He was kinda abusive... Th-that time I came back to the hotel... You know... When I had that bl-black eye? That... Th-that was him... I didn't get hit in the eye with a b-baseball..." I quietly and nervously admitted.

"Wait, WHAT?! Oh my gosh, Marsh... Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, alarmed as he quickly grabbed my hand.

"I... I d-don't know... I was j-just scared... I didn't know what would happen if I told you... He could've hurt you... Or me... Or both of us..." I said, feeling a rush of guilt flash through me. Why didn't I tell him until now...???

"Marsh, I would've made sure that he didn't hurt you, as for me, it wouldn't matter. As long as you're safe. But how long has he been like that?" he asked.

"S-since the s-second week we were d-dating..." I quietly squeaked out an answer.

"Marsh!" the alarmed OJ exclaimed. "You were dating him for months!"

"I know..." I answered.

"Marsh... I wish you told me sooner..." OJ then said.

"I... I should've said something sooner..." Guilt continued to flood through me. My eyes barely began to water. Oh no... Don't cry Marsh... Not now!

"Marsh?"

Tell him about the break up...

"I... Th-the break up..." I then said.

"Yes? What about it?" he asked, concerned.

"He... He almost..." I hesitated.

"Marsh... What did he do...?" he asked.

"H-he... A-almost... K-k-killed m-m-me..." I barely managed to get the words out of my mouth, as my eyes began to water more from seeing OJ's shocked face.

"Marsh!! Why didn't you tell anyone about that?! W-why did he try to?!" OJ asked, panic in his voice.

"He didn't want me to break up with him... S-so he kinda ch-choked m-me..." I finally told him.

"Marsh..."

"I just... I-I'm sorry..." I apologized, a tear suddenly rolling down my cheek.

"Marsh... You don't have to apologize..." OJ said, placing his right arm around me. As tears flooded down my face, I buried my face into his chest. I told him everything that GC had done, OJ willingly listening.