Grocery Store Madness Part 2

A/N: Hai there! Who likes the new cover? It was made by Iarepegasister! Anywho, who's surprised to see a new chapter so soon? XD

Marsh's POV:
"H-hey!! Let me go!" I exclaimed angrily. I tried to hit him with one of my crutches, and I did, but it wasn't very successful. GC chuckled quietly. I tried to escape his grip, but he was too strong. My attempts of escape just caused GC to snicker.

"Yep... You ain't going anywhere my darling. I've been working out for years now. Ha," he told me, pulling me even closer to him, close enough so that I was right against him. Lightly caressing my right cheek with his left hand, he brought his head down next to mine. His warm breath was tickling my left ear as he was breathing.

"L-let... M-me... G-g-go..." I nervously squeaked. OJ... Where are you...? Graham Cracker then lowered his voice,

"And you... You, my sweet, are just so... Weak... Innocent... Fragile..."

"I..." I gasped, scared beyond my imagination. His voice suddenly became a whisper,

"And I'll never let you get away... Ever... Again..."

Being so scared, I actually became filled with determination (A/N: #ReferenceTime). I wasn't gonna be so petrified that I couldn't do anything. Not again...

Flashback to when Marshmallow and Graham Cracker were dating...

"GC... I'm not sure this is working out..." I told GC. GC's eyes narrowed.

"What're you talking about...?"

"Us... I don't think this is working... I think... We should see other people..." I explained.

"Really... That's what you think... Is it?" he asked. I slowly nodded, hoping he wouldn't go ballistic. He signed. "I see..." I sighed, then started to turn to walk away.

"A-anyway... Um... I should really get going no-" I started to say, when he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Marsh... Baby... Sweetheart... Why would you... Want to leave someone like me...?" he asked.

"It's just... I... I don't think we're that compatible...?" I tried to come up with an excuse that wasn't, "You're a freaking douche and you freak me out." I would've said that if he weren't able to snap me in half like a twig. He glared at me.

"Marsh, you are not leaving me. You are staying right here. That's an order," he said. Enraged, I said,

"Who am I, your dog?!"

"In a way... Yes... The female kind..." he said flatly. I gasped.

"Okay, that is it!! We are through!! This is exactly why I'm breaking up with you! You're cruel, you don't care about me, and you're just using me! Do you think I'm stupid?! I've seen you make out with other girls! That night you said you were at the movies with your friends, I know that you were really at the club, getting drunk and making out with dozens of girls! I've seen your stupid texts saying how you're gonna get me drunk and 'make love' with me! You don't love me for who I am... You just wanted to use me... I've had enough! WE. ARE. DONE. I never want to see you again!" I yanked my arm out of his grip and stormed off. Well, I didn't get too far...

"Why you little..." he growled, grabbing the back of my shirt and pulling it towards him.

"Y-you're... Ch-choking... M-me...!" I attempted to exclaim.

"You... Are... Mine... I own you..." he hissed, choking me further.

"H-help... M-m-me..." I could barely whimper, gasping for breath. Petrified and weak, I couldn't fight back. If a policeman hadn't walked by, I would've been dead. Or stuck with GC forever. The policeman arrested Graham Cracker, and I never thought that I would have to see him again.