Who's Taking Care of Who?

Marsh's POV:
After OJ went upstairs to sleep for a bit, I went to the fridge to get some leftover pizza. I heated it up and set it on the counter. I sat down and ate two slices, then carefully put the plate by the sink.

Afterwards, I turned on the TV to watch a show. It wasn't AOO, since I didn't want to watch ahead, so I just watched reruns of Law of Objects. I could hear OJ coughing and sneezing from upstairs every now and then. Poor OJ... Those allergies must be really bad...

The time seemed to go by quickly. Before I knew it, it was 5 o'clock. I should probably wake him up... But he's sleeping... He's feeling miserable right now, I don't wanna make him do anything...

"You know what? I'm gonna make him dinner myself, no matter how hard it is to do so on crutches!" I proclaimed to myself.

I got up and moved myself to the pantry. Hmm... What's in here that I could easily make? If only I hadn't finished up the pizza... That would've been simple.

"Ooh, spaghetti! That's not too difficult!" I exclaimed happily to myself. I grabbed the box of spaghetti and carried with with me. I set it down on the counter, then found a pot underneath the counter. I picked up the pot and set it on the counter next to the sink. I filled it up with water, and even though it was really heavy, I was able to slide it to the stove. I then turned on the stove and waited for the water to boil. Once it was eventually boiling, I opened the box of spaghetti. I then carefully placed it into the pot of boiling water. I waited for the pasta to cook, then stirred it a bit.

It was soon finished. I turned off the stove, then I picked up the pot. It was heavy, and I almost dropped it immediately, but I managed to carefully dump the water out and dump the spaghetti into the colander. I then put the spaghetti back into the pot, then grabbed two bowls. I found a ladle and scooped out some of the spaghetti into the two bowls. I then found some tomato sauce and poured it into one of the bowls. I found some butter and Parmesan cheese and put that in the other bowl. OJ prefers tomato sauce, I prefer butter and Parmesan cheese, but neither of us dislikes the other. I went to one of the drawers and grabbed two forks. I then placed a fork in each bowl. I then figured I should wake up OJ now. I grabbed my phone and pulled up OJ's contact. I was about to click "call," but then froze. Why don't I want to wake him up?

"You know what? I'm gonna get this bowl of spaghetti to him! He's already done so much... The least I could do would be to get him his dinner..." I finally decided. I picked up the bowl with the tomato sauce in it, then froze again. "How the heck am I gonna get this upstairs...?" I thought for a bit, then gave a look of determination.

I am going to get that bowl of spaghetti upstairs to OJ if it's the last thing I do.

I don't know what's gotten into me, but I just have this feeling that I have to do this. Why?

Love makes you do crazy things.

I placed the bowl down on a nearby table, then moved towards the stairs. I then picked up the bowl again. Luckily, the table was long enough that I could just move the bowl down as I headed towards the stairs. I eventually did reach the stairs, but then there was another problem. How was I gonna get up the stairs? I seriously wish the elevator was working right now... Seriously, did OJ call the elevator repair guy yet?

I took a breath, then picked up the bowl of spaghetti. I will get this upstairs, no matter what it takes. I love OJ, and I need to do this.

Geez, I'm almost sounding like Salt. Just, not in the creepy way she acts... Ha.

I took the bowl and placed it on the farthest a step I could reach from the floor. I then carefully took my crutches and placed them on the first step. Time to use my upper body strength. I then hesitated. Which I don't have...