The Camping Trip

OJ's POV:
I love the II annual camping trip. It last from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening. I couldn't wait to go this year. This year, we're going to a camping ground that has a bunch of zip-lines, water skiing, and skydiving. Even though I'm not a huge fan of water, water skiing sounds fun.

Marsh's POV:
The II annual camping trip. It's fun and all, during the day at least, but a nightfall, I just wanna leave. Before I get mauled by a bear (I have a fear of bears in case you haven't noticed yet). Sometimes I almost skip the camping trip because of that, but when OJ hears that I'm skipping, he does what he can to make me go. He says that he won't let a bear get within 1,000 yards of where we're sleeping. Honestly, I think he's kidding, about the distance at least. Every year I've gone, none of us even saw signs of a bear. I always get slightly nervous when going to a new camping ground, but after the weekend, I can't wait to go there again.

OJ's POV:
I was packing my orange bag with necessities, clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, that kind of stuff. I grabbed my orange-colored sleeping bag from my closet. I grabbed the orange pillow from my orange bed. Yep, my favorite color's orange. I love this building, after all, I own it. Hotel OJ. The whole II group lives here. Anyway, I finished packing and brought my stuff downstairs. I sighed. Sure, I like camping but there's one reason why I hate these trips. Salt. She always clings to me and won't leave me alone. Sure, she's kinda like that all the time but she's so overly dramatic on camping trips. "Oh OJ, I think I got a splinter!" "OJ darling, I think there's a bear coming to attack us!" "OJ, there's something making a weird noise!" Oh for goodness sake, if you're so scared then don't come! But I know she's not really that scared. She just wants an excuse to be with me. I don't like her, she should know that by now! Should I pretend to be sick and not go? Then again, Salt would probably just volunteer to take care of me when I'm fine. I've been really quiet about this, but there's someone else I'm interested in. Marsh. If Salt found out, she'd freak. She'd then just cling to me even more. But enough about Salt. I set my stuff down with the other bags and packed some food and drinks. Water, soup, crackers, oranges, and of course, marshmallows. I packed a bunch of other stuff too. After I finally finished, I sat down to watch some TV while I waited for the others.

Marsh's POV:
I got my white bag and put some clothes in it with all my other stuff. I grabbed my fluffy white jacket and put it on. It's my favorite one. It can get dirty and when you wash it, it looks and feels new. I love fluffy white things. Like marshmallows. I hope OJ remembers to pack them. He probably did. I finished packing and grabbed my fluffy white pillow. I walked down the stairs and tosses my pillow towards the other bag. Or, at least I tried to. I missed by a long shot and ended up hitting OJ in the head with it. "Hey," he said. "What did I do?" I laughed and said, "Sorry OJ. Me and my bad aiming". I'm not very athletic and I don't have good aim. He just laughed and threw the pillow to the other bags. "OJ, just be glad it wasn't my duffel bag," I said. He smiled and said, "Here, pass". He pointed to my duffel bag and held his arms out. "You sure about that?" I asked. "Trust me. Just toss it," he replied. I tossed it. With bad aim of course. But it did land with the other bags. I looked at OJ and he smiled. "You knew I would miss, didn't you?" I asked. "Yep!" he said with a laugh. I smiled and sat down on one of the other couches, waiting for the others. I looked at OJ for a few seconds. His orange hair fell in his face that made him look, I don't know, mystical? He's quite good looking in my opinion. No wonder Salt goes crazy for him. To be honest, I kinda like him too, but I avoid showing it. I don't wanna end up like Salt, being in love when he doesn't like you back. I looked back at the TV so he wouldn't notice me looking at him. We were watching "Laws Of Objects". It was really intense. Finally, other people started coming downstairs, ready to go. After about 10 more minutes, everyone was ready. Salt and Pepper were the last ones ready, of course. "Alright, everyone ready?" OJ asked. I was the first one to respond as I said, "Yep!" Salt glared at me for a second but then looked at OJ and said, "Of course OJ!" Ugh, Salt got on my nerves a lot. "Wait, actually, I forgot something. I'll be right back," she continued as she looked at me with a smirk. I gave a confused look but she just smiled. She headed upstairs. After a few minutes, she came back down. "Oh, I forgot to grab my MePhone," OJ suddenly. "I'll go get it. I forgot to grab my book," I told him. "Thanks Marsh," he said with smile. I headed upstairs to go get OJ's phone and my book.

A/N: And the first chapter is done! I have a lot of fanfictions don't I? 😆
I'm planning on writing an actual story, instead of a fanfiction soon. But don't worry, I'll still work on the other ones! R&R, vote, and comment! Thanks for reading!