Shape shifting

Leo's POV

The holidays were great. We all just chilled and finished our homework, well Annabeth did mine. Well she really did everyone's but that is not important.

When the term started again we all walked into charms together. Not a thing happened. We only recapped 'important' spells we have learned previously.

Gradually the school day carried on until we got to transfiguration.

"Ok children, today we will be learning how to turn other people in to animals." professor McGonilgal said

"Im with Frank" me, Percy, Thalia and Nico all shouted.

"Um guys, I'm going to be with Hazel so calm down and pair up" frank said.

We all huffed and I paired up with Grover. I turned him into an goat (oh the irony) and he turned me into a bull. It was weird.

When I looked over my shoulder I saw Thalia laughing her head off. And I now realise why. Nico was a freaking unicorn. No I don't mean the ones that live in the forbidden forest, I mean a pink unicorn with blue hair. As soon as I saw it I burst out laughing too.

"Thalia change him back" Grover tried to say but burst out laughing as well. "Sorry it is just to funny." And soon the whole class was laughing.

Suddenly the unicorn was gone and there stood Nico.

"I'm going to get you for that Thalia" He exclaimed. Be proud I used a long word! Sorry ADHD. Again. Seriously I can't think about one thing with out get- ugh not again.

The room went cold and dark.

"Calm down Nico. It was only a joke. And please wait for tomorrow, after we tell them." Thalia said. Her eyes widened. "Gods I did not mean to shout that bit!" Her eyes widened more if that was possible. "Or that!"

"Just shut up all of you" some one shouted. " I looked over to see piper. She must of used charm speak because both of them did and so do the whole class. "Ok look we are going to tell you guys something important at dinner so you will have to wait till then." Then she got down and left. We, as demigods plus Grover, soon followed.

Nothing really eventful happened all day until dinner. Time to reveal our sort of secret identities.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update but I had a lot going on.

I actually wrote the first bit like a month ago but had no time to complete it. But now I have so that doesn't matter.

I decided to add a question at the end of each chapter and as this is chapter 16, I am giving you sixteen questions.

1) how many books are there in PJO/HOO and HP?
2) what is the name of Voldemort's snake?
3) how old is Thalia when she is turned into a tree?
4) how many Weasly kids are there?
5) where is the dam snack bar?
6) who has the emotional range of a teaspoon?
7) where are the gods not in power?
8) how many horcruxuses did Voldemort make?
9) how many people go to hell?
10) what book does Umbridge first appear?
11) how do you get out of a Chinese finger trap?
12) what is Hagrid? Half wizard and half what?
13) who is the goddess of battle strategy?
14) what is the monster that lived in the chamber of secrets?
15) what pets does Percy own and what are their names?
16) this is your opinion but which do you prefer, Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?

The first person who answers them all correctly gets a shout out. I might not update till some one does. Muhahahaha!

Thanks for reading though and don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Luv ya
Sushi
xx