Did nico buy more happy meals?

Ginny POV
In history of magic when all of us and the exchange students walked into class professor Binns just started bowing to Nico. What?

"My lord, please don't tell your father I will do good." the rest of the exchange students apart from Hazel were laughing like crazy.

"Ugh Binns come with me!" Nico said then dragged him out. Wait how odd he touch a ghost?

Ten minuets later Nico walked back in with professor Binns trailing and cowering behind him. when Binns started teaching he kept nervously looking at Nico but he was asleep and so was leo, percy, Clarisse, Thalia, travis, Conor, grover, Jason and frank the only exchange students not asleep were Annabeth who was writeing down every thing professor Binns said faster then Hermione, Hazle and Katie both of whom were shaking their heads as they noticed every one asleep around them.

Once the lesson was over the three exchange students who were not asleep woke all of the others up before they could be told off. When percy would not get up I think Annabeth said something like "come on seaweed brain or no blue pancakes or kisses for a month." he then shot up and Annabeth said "you do know you still druel in your sleep!" why would that matter?

Any way we then all headed to divination.

It seems like the new kids are hiding something because when we walked into divination professor trail any sprouted a profissey (a/n sorry I could not work out how to spell it!) in that weird voice she does when she is saying one.

"You shall go west, and face the god who has turned, You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned, You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend, And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end.
You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone, You shall find what you seek and make it your own, But despair for your life entombed within stone, And fail without friends, to fly home alone.
Five shall go west to the goddess in chains, One shall be lost in the land without rain, The bane of Olympus shows the trail, Campers and Hunters combined prevail, The Titan's curse must one withstand, You shall delve in the darkness of the endless maze, The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise.
You shall rise or fall by the ghost king's hand, The Child of Athena's final stand. Destroy with a hero's final breath, And lose a love to worse than death.
Child of Lightning, beware the earth, The giants' revenge the seven shall birth, The forge and dove shall break the cage, And death unleash, through Hera's rage.
Wisdom's daughter walks alone, The Mark of Athena burns through Rome. Twins snuff out the angel's breath, Who holds the key to endless death. Giants' bane stands gold and pale,Won through pain from a woven jail.
A Half-Blood of the eldest gods, Shall reach sixteen against all odds And see the world in endless sleep The hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap A single choice shall end his days Olympus to preserve or raze
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call. To storm or fire, the world must fall. An oath to keep with a final breath,And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death."

What was that about?

"Umm guys I think we should go!" Annabeth said

"Wait what did those mean?" I asked

"Oh, nothing just the prophecies that revolved around our lives and our friends" percy said which got him a smack from Thalia and Annabeth.

"Kelp head" Thalia States

"Pinecone face" percy retaliated

"Seaweed brain"

"Sparky"

"Water head"

"Lightning girl"

"Aqua man"

"Air head"

"Bubble face"

"Sky girl"

"Water boy"

"Dam thunder"

"Dam water"

Then they just burst out in fits of laughter I still don't get it but by the looks of things grover does.

"What is so funny?" Hermione asked

"I honestly have no clue it is an inside joke they have with a friend if ours who sadly passed away recently." Katie replied
"Sorry it is just a dam joke, like tyson's dam fish ponies!" with that said by percy, Annabeth joined in with the laughter.
"Let's just go and talk to mr.Brunner." Piper said looking slightly impatient.

Then all the exchange students just got up and left. professor Tralawny did not seem to notice.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
That was a long one
Thanks for reading make sure to comment, vote and fan
This shout out goes to @united_under_skyfall
Luv ya
Sushi