Oh, the note!

Leo's POV

I saw her. She is here. I could of come back for her and I didn't. But she came here.

"Oh my gods" me and Percy shouted at the same time

"Wait you know her?" We asked simultaneously

"Stop coping me!" We both huffed.

"Would you guys stop arguing and introduce us to her?" Piper hissed

"Right. Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Annabeth, Grover, Clarisse, Travis, Connor, Katie, Nico, Thalia and wizards meet Calypso. Calypso meet these people." I said

"Wait Calypso? Like the Calypso??" Annabeth was jumping on the balls of her feet.

"Yep that's me." {a/n is anyone else thinking of that's so raven?}

"So how did you get out?" I asked

"Well, apparently there was a war or something and two notes were given to the gods signed by two big demigods who helped in the war. They both said that I was innocent and that I should be freed. Do you have any clue as to who wrote these, I owe them a lot" was her answer, she had a slight twinkle in her eye, meaning it was a rhetorical question.

Well, I was the one who wrote one, so I'm guessing that Percy wrote the other as he was the only one who knew her previously.

I looked at Percy who was smiling sheepishly at Annabeth who was rolling her eyes.

"So, I'm guessing your here to help, well I hope you are 'cause otherwise, we are in big trouble."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey guys, I know it's been forever but if you read my excuses, you'd know that I haven't had that much time.

I actually started to write this like a month ago, but I never got round to finishing it. I know it is short but bare with, I might just do the short but frequent (ish) chapters so you don't all think I'm dead.

Also, I just recently got back from a two week holiday in Switzerland with my guide group (for y'all Americans, it's like Girl Scouts, I think) and coz I'm to old to be a guide, I'm now a young leader, party pppparty!!

Any way, because of who I went with, the only tech I was aloud to bring was a camera and as I was sharing a room with 10 others, I couldn't write any ideas down even on a note pad, so that is partly why I haven't written, but oh well.

If you have stuck to the end, comment 'she sells sea shells on the sea shore.' Then say it 5 times, fast.

So yeah, vote, comment, follow me and add this to your library.

Luv ya
Sushi
xx