The 'yay water' spell

The transfer students in seventh year all had charms class first, so that's where they headed. After settled in into their seats, the teacher, Professor Flitwick, started the lesson.

"Welcome back students, and welcome to the Ilvermorny students. This lesson we will be focusing on the Aguamenti spell. Does anyone know what this does?" after looking around the room, he settled on "yes miss Granger?"

"It's the spell which conjures clean, drinkable water from the end of the wand."

"Correct five points to Gryffindor." He then turned back to the rest of the class. "Ok so get practicing; don't point your wands at each other though."

"Guys, we can do broom stick flying after school it is supposedly really fun and I will win!" Jason said while rubbing his hands evilly together.

"you know that none of us will join you in that?" Percy said rolling his eyes, already mastered the spell and achieved ten more points for Gryffindor for being the first one to do so.

Connor and Travis did nothing, surprisingly; they were too busy working out how to prank the golden trio and co.

By the end of the lesson every one bar Thalia and Jason had mastered the water spell, to no surprise of the rest of the 'Ilvermorny' students.

Connor then went up to them and said "Why does Percy's dad hate you so much?"

Jason tried to explain, "Well I think it is because we are descended from the big three so it's a natural thing for them to hate us. Because which uncle doesn't hate his nephews and nieces?"

"Mine hate me I was stuck with them most of my life because my parents died you do not want to see his reaction when you escape your grounding because a flying car picked you up." Harry questioned.

"I want to ask but am scared to," replied Thalia.

"Yea well we have potions next let's get going!" Annabeth exclaimed.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Luv ya

Sushi