Perseus's quest

Hermione's POV

Yay history of magic, I like history of magic.

Apparently the new kids know the teacher. And he might be in his 'true form' whatever form that might be. I guess it won't be that surprising as we have had some weird teachers.

Let's see, well there is the half giant, the dwarf, the centaur, the guy with Voldemort for hair, can't forget the guy who took away his own memory when he was in a chamber with two 12 year olds and a giant dead snake.

Then there was the werewolf, the guy who use poly juice potion and pretended to be a guy with a fake eye when really he was an ex-follower of Voldemort, the really tall lady who Hagrid now loves, two ex-death eaters, the guy who can turn into an arm chair and the one who can turn into a cat!!

Yeah I have just realised how weird the teaching staff here is. At my primary school the closest we got to a weird teacher was one who was arrested for being drunk while teaching us.

Any who, once we had arrived at the class room we all walked in and sat down.

"Chi-professor Brunner" the new kids shouted once they saw our teacher. They ran up and have him a hug.

"Alright class settle down, you too Valdez!" I looked at Leo who was blushing. the professor just chuckled under his breath. "ok as most of you should know I am professor Brunner and I will be taking your ancient history class this year. Hands up who knows about the accident Greeks?"

I wad supposed to see that me, Harry, a few other muggle Norns and the exchange students hold up their hands.

"Ok great well today I am going to tell you a story about a great demigod. For all that don't know demigods are half god half muggle. This demigods name was Perseus and he was a hero. when he was very young he had to retrieve Zeus's master bolt from the clutches of the god who had 'turned', at least that's what the prophecy said." Brunner then told us of the boys adventures and how in the end it was Ares who had 'turned' but he was not him self.

After that lesson we headed to the common room to do home work (which I had none, which surprised me) and chill.

A few hours later we headed to dinner where I noticed the exchange students looked nervous as they ate, as of they thought someone was going to shoot them with lighting.

No big announcements happened so we all just headed to bed.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Ok hey guys! I actually wrote some stuff today. I had to do some random stuff then I was in the mood so I wrote!

So here is the chapter. The demigods did not reveal them selves! How do you think percy is feeling now Chiron is telling every one the stories of his quest?

Just a not do not expect an update before 2015 I am busy like all week and I might only write like two words but yeah.

Now if you are reading this soon after I put it up then happy Christmas Eve!

Luv ya
Sushi
xx