Chapter 6:

ADDISONS POV
I can believe my fucking dad right now. I'm trying to take my mind off that right now so I have an idea i know Bryce is enjoying this cause he already being touchy with me and also when I was walking down the stairs he was looking a me like I was prey or something yeah I'm very pissed I have to do this stupid marriage but anyways to the point I should tease him a little some things might not be teasable because like for instance at night I like to wear that type of sexy stuff for some reason I just like it. Anyways I'm not gonna do anything with him cause I don't trust him, know him, or like him. "Alright it's time to go baby" Bryce says and pulls me out of my thoughts I instantly cringe at the name he just called me. And with that we left my house I didn't even wanna turn back cause I knew if I did I would break down. Me and Bryce got in his car I sat I. the back cause I don't wanna be next to this stranger. "What do you think your doing babe" he says "first of all don't fucking call me babe and second I don't wanna sit in the front with someone I don't even know." I say "you think your fucking funny huh get your ass her now before I have to put you in a punishment" wtf a fucking punishment who does he think I am 5 years old. "Bryce I'm not fucking 5 years old ok so stop acting like this fuck we haven't even spent 5 minutes with eachother and we're already arguing.

We made it to his house and let me tell you it's fucking huge

It was already like 8:00 and I'm tired of all the crying today when I walked in the house is good there and I saw supposedly "our" bedroom but I just went to the bedroom tree doors away from it

It was already like 8:00 and I'm tired of all the crying today when I walked in the house is good there and I saw supposedly "our" bedroom but I just went to the bedroom tree doors away from it. I was about to go in when someone grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me in their chest and of course it's Bryce we were so close where I could feel his minty breath on my lips. I move a little closer to tease him and pull away "fuck Addison what was that for" he say a little angry. "Look Bryce I'm sorry but I just met you and I'm not trying to kiss you." I say annoyed. "Ugh well anyways addison the isn't our bedroom is it" he said like I was getting discipline. "Oh yeah it's my bedroom not yours." I say and with that he picks me up over his shoulder and smacks my butt I loan but instantly get out of his grip and run to the bathroom to change.
Oh god it hasn't even been a day and we're already having sexual tension but that's not gonna happen not with me.