Chapter 21:

Addisons POV:
I couldn't believe my fucking eyes right now. What the actual fuck. I should've fucking knew this would happen me confessing my love to him and him cheating on me.

When he said sorry I know he really didn't mean it clearly cause he is fucking this blonde bimbo while I was at my grandparents house that dick head. I hate him.

I didn't even notice but the blonde bimbo was talking sounding stupid as fuck.

"Omg I'm so so so sorry girl I didn't know"
"Yikes he didn't tell you me and him were together."
"It's ok girl I will be here for you."
"But you have to admit this outfit looks good."
"Oh how about this I get Bryce and you can kinda hang out with us by doing our rules for our house we will give you $30 each hour maid."

That is fucking it this dumb stupid blonde bitch.

"Perra tonta." I said which she clearly didn't understand.
-Translation: dumb bitch-

"I'm so sorry but I don't speak servant."

That's fucking it bryce was standing there doing whatever the fuck he is doing that man whore.

I went over to her and grabbed her by the hair and twisted her oily fake non washed hair and pulled her down. She tried to slap me but I punched her in her plastic face. I was so mad I punched her over and over again repeatedly.

"Please stop your hurting me Brycie help me."She said over and over again

I felt two warm larger hands on my waist pulling me in their chest I turn around and it was that mother fucker bryce.

"Fuck off bryce get the fuck off me ." He still had a tight grip on me

I kept wiggling and punching his arms but he still wouldn't fucking budge.

"GET THE FUCK OUT YOU BLONDE BITCH." I yelled crying.

She grabbed her things and left making a trail of blood on the floor.

"BRYCE DID YOU NOT FUCKING HEAR ME GET THE FUCK OFF ME." I said now yelling so he can listen

"No addison I love you I love you so much."

Oh really do you or are you just saying that cause I feel like a piece of shit." I say his grip got tighter and he wouldn't let go.

"Let go of me, let go of me, let go of me, let go of me I fucking hate you you fuckinbg cheating bitch." I said yelling and crying.

His face looked like he was about to....to cry.

"Addison please baby just let me explain please baby." He said his voice shaking it seems he was holding back tears.

"NO GET OFF OF ME YOU MAN WHORE. YOU FUCKING BITCH WHEN SHE SAID TO HELP HER YOU DID IT YOU FUCKING LISTENED TO HER." I said my tears just spilling out and me hitting him in the chest. He looked hurt and I am assuming that it's because I was crying like this and I was punching his chest which I know he didn't feel it.

"I HOPE YOU FEEL THE FUCKING PAIN YOU LITTLE FUCKER I HOPE WHEN I LEAVE YOU CRY AND CRY AND CANT STOP CAUSE YOU WILL RELIZE HOW MUCH YOU FUCKED UP I HOPE YOUR HEART IS BROKEN WHEN I LEAVE I HOPE YOU CRUMBLE UP AND STAY LAYING THERE LONELY WITH THAT BLONDE BITCH." I said yelling to the point where I know I'm not gonna be able to talk normally for a while.