Chapter 12:

Addisons POV:
I woke up to hard pillow I'm laying on. To be honest it was a comfortable hard pillow so I curled more into it when the pillow moved.

 To be honest it was a comfortable hard pillow so I curled more into it when the pillow moved

I open my eyes and see Bryce.I quickly got up no hesitation. This is wrong I slept with a man well in my eyes a boy cause he acts like a damn child but anyways. I slept with a man who just fucks girl everyday to get the mans needs done.
Bryce stirred and woke up which caused me to get out of my thoughts.

"Hey bambina." He smirks with that I get off of him and scoot to my side where I was suppose to be.

"Bryce don't fool me with you smirks I know what we did yesterday and I know you lied to me."

"What do you mean Addison" he says and scoffs.

"Bryce don't play fucking stupid." I said getting annoyed cause he knows what he did he just doesn't wanna say it

"What that I needed my needs so I fucked you?." He says so calmly I can't believe he actually said that I am not sure but that hurt a lot like when I mean a lot I mean like if you ever got stabbed by a knife kinda hurt.

"I knew it..you just used me cause you were drunk and you were really horny." I said now hurting bad and the tears got to me.

"Funny you thought you were special to me." He pauses and takes a little laughter to his system thinking he was funny then he continued. "No Addison ima say this once and one time only you will never be special to me and I of course used you cause I needed some pussy." He says laughing again.

That's all it took for me to get up and cry a little but not enough for Bryce to see cause I don't him to see me affected by what stupid shit he just said and I left the room.

I found another room and just barged in it. Thank god no one was in this room. I got dressed into some sweatpants and a baggy shirt . I took a breath and remember what he said and I started crying and slid on the bedroom door and cried even harder. No one ever hurt me this bad. (Actually that's a little lie)

I stayed for a bit there and finally got up and went in the bed. It felt comfortable so I just stayed still looking at the ceiling about five minutes later I drifted off to sleep.

Bryces POV:

Shit I can't believe I said that.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck

For a fact I know I need up bad. Why I'm the fucking world would I say that shit. I'm actually stupid we had a connection there last night and I'm prob never gonna get that after what I said.

I felt guilty when she tears up but tried hiding it from me clearly didn't work I'm to fast. I have to make it up to her. I have something for her and I'm not sure what it is but something is there and I'm scared I've never felt this way with anyone.

I'm going to make it up to her. We're gonna go somewhere today so I could make it up to her cause I lied all about what I said. I did love having sex with her. And to be honest I wasn't that drunk my drunk ness went down from all the talk we had.

It was silent until I heard sobbing and from that I knew it was my Addison.
—————————————————
Hey y'all sorry I didn't post yesterday
I had a lot of things to do and I was taking long for the next part to do I finally got it clearly. I hope y'all liked this one I can't wait for the chapter.

I feel bad for addi

But I also feel bad for Bryce cause he has  something for her he says but he just can't get it out.

Anyways I will post two more tmw

Love y'all peace ❤️✌🏼