Chapter 17:

Bryces POV:
I have a feeling that she is gonna forgive me, she is going to give me a chance.

But I just have to wait cause im not all that way sure is she will forgive me fully. But for right now that hug was the best thing I can get.

Shit I forgot to tell her the time that she has to come back. I go upstairs to our room and see her getting different shoes on and about to head out. But thankfully before she can be fast as lighting I need to tell her some rules.

I grab her by the waist and pull her closer to me. Shit that might of been a mistake cause since I did that her breast are pressed out and each times she breathes even that littlest breath she takes her chest moves is cause both of our chests to touch.

"Oh Uhm uh bryce can you let me go please" she said pushing me softly trying.

"Wait" I said sternly to get her full attention now on me. It was quite for a little while cause I was starring just a little she gets out of my hold and snaps her fingers so I'm with her now.
"Hurry Bryce I've been wanting to see my family for awhile now if you accuse me I am going now." She said raising her tone just the slightest.

"Ok sorry bambina but I have to tell you that there is just some rules before you go." I tell her now getting straight to the point.

"What did you say rules. FUCKING RULES JUST TO GO OUT TO SEE MY FAMILY." She said yelling, shit this is going to be a while before to forgive me. "Would you just chill down and sit on the couch." I said trying to be calm with her.

"Fuck off Bryce I'm going I don't need your stupid ass rules." She said in a bit of anger she calmed down a little I see. Wait what the fuck did she just say did she say my stupid ass rules. I clenched my jaw and walk slowly towards her.
"What did you say addison" I say now a bit irritated. "I said I don't wanna hear your stupid ass rules just for going out."

I Walk closer to her each time I do she steps back a step. She gets trapped into a wall. Perfect. "Look Addison I know you know who I am. I am your husband, your lover, your soulmate." I said grabbing her by the neck just a little. As I chocked her a little I heard something it sounded like a moan.

"Are you moaning bambina." I say now smirking a little bit. She didn't say anything "do you like when I choke you like this." She nods her head which instantly woke my dick up.

"Fuck Addison I'm so sorry

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Fuck Addison I'm so sorry." She looked confused at first but the i smushed my lips on her soft pink plump ones.

" She looked confused at first but the i smushed my lips on her soft pink plump ones

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She moaned again in my mouth which caused me to groan in hers. Fuck she is hot and I need her badly. She reaches down for my dick and now is massaging it through the pants that I have. I groaned again in her mouth I take my lips off of her lips and instantly connect it with her neck. She moans which gives me this sensation on my lips which contributes to my dick.

I grab her ass and start massaging it. I press my cock against her vagina and start grinding up on her. We were dry humping and I have never dry humped with another girl and that's because I don't wanna stay a long time with them but with Addison this is what I needed. I felt a feeling down my dick as I was about to release. All that warmth and great tension suddenly left my hold body making my body tense and cold. I look over to see her in the mirror fixing her self and grabbing keys.

"What are you doing" I said with the tiniest growl. "Oh just what I was supposed to do the first time before you just fucking dry humped me." She said sternly. "Well why don't we finish our little jump session." I said she pushed me out the way and headed to the door. "Addison open that door and you will regret it."
I said giving her the warning.

Before I knew it she walked out of our house she made sure she slammed the door too. Fuckkkkkk this is going to be difficult. I guess she'll just have to wait to see what's gonna happen.

———————————————————————
Ahhhhhh I made a story finally.
Im so sorry for not posting school and all that but I'm going to try my best now.

I made it long cause of the long wait

I love the sexual tension hereeee

Bye love y'all peace ✌🏼 ❤️