Chapter 10:

Addisons POV:
I start my car and leave to model. Im still thinking about what Bryce was saying. I can't get out what he said last night I really wished he didn't say that but that's what your gonna expect when your marring a mafia man. I make it to the model place and get out and head my way inside and there is a receptionist in the front desk.

"Oh m-my god your t-the Addison Rae" she say stuttering a little

"Why yes I am you don't have to be scared"

"I know I don't but your like one of the best models out there and your the d-daughter of M-Miguel Castillo."

"Yeah I am you know you are very pretty you should try out for modeling too."

"Really y-you think so."

"I know so...trust me you are very pretty you could get in and if they say no then they have something up their mind."

"Thank you so much ms.Castillo"

"Oh no please call me Addison."

"O-oh ok thanks Addison"

"And yours?"

"Oh my name is Jessica."

"Lovely name" I smile at her..I just don't like when a lot of people are scared of me I'm a little mean but i feel like I'm nice matter of fact I'm the nicest in my family for the fact.

"We'll just take a turn to the left and head strait and there should be stairs right there and go up then and take another left and you should there."

"Thank you so much"

I follow the directions she said and I made my way to a big door I knock on the door and a deep voice comes from the room and tells me to come in. I open the door and he has blonde grayish hair and grey eyes with a hint of blue he was kinda buff he looked is mid 30s maybe.

 I open the door and he has blonde grayish hair and grey eyes with a hint of blue he was kinda buff he looked is mid 30s maybe

"Wow you must be Addison"

"Uh yeah that's me"

"Wow you we pretty in the pictures but your gorgeous in real life."

"Uhm excuse me who are you I was told to come up to this room...I think this is the wrong room."

"NO it's not the wrong room this is the right room you came for modeling right?"

"Yes I did come to be the model for the week."

"Here come take a seat" he says pointing to the seat across him

"Oh ok" I take a seat on the chair

"So in order to model you have to marry my son." He gets straight to it

"Wait what excuse me I think this is indeed the wrong room" I say disgusted a little

"You heard me in order for you to model for a week here you have to marry my son."

"Uhm no I can't and I don't want to do I guess I just won't work here." What the hell what he thinking

He yells and someone comes in he's a little shorter then Bryce and he is less buff then Bryce but he has blonde hair and blue eyes around my age mane like a year older but he came in looking happy.

"Addison this is my son your marring his name is Kayden."

"Hi pleasure to meet you baby." He say grabbing my hand to kiss it....what the actual fuck is this

I pull my hand away and I look at both of them disgusted "excuse me but I'm not going to marry your son." I don't think they know that I'm already "married" and the most certainly don't know who I'm married to and who my dad and brothers are cause there in luck.

"AND WHY NOT" his son yells

I get up "because I'm already married dick-wad"

He laughs "pathetic who are you married to and who is your father and mother cause ill sure be happy to tell them they will be disappointed." His father says mad

"Well I'll be sure to tell em. My husband is Bryce Ricci and my father is Miguel Castillo" I say angry and when I say that let me tell you they look like they just went on a roller coaster.

"I'm so sorry ms I didn't know I was just joking on the married thing p-please don't tell them what I said"

I couldn't hold it I started laughing "who pathetic know first you and you dickhead son wasted my time for modeling and to be with my friends and let's not forget about Zoe both yelling at me and said I was pathetic good luck with that one with my dad and my brothers and you almost forced me to be in a marriage good luck to both of you on that one with my fiancée. So in all I'll be sure to tell them about my shitty ass day."

"No please don't tell Bryce I'm begging you I'm sorry baby please consider staying with me" his son got closer to me and put his hand on my waist I was about to throw up.

"I'll also be sure to tell my fiancée to blow your head off for touching me and calling me baby and trying to get me to marry you."

"Anyways I have to go I'll find somewhere else to model at peace out I'm praying for y'all that you make it out alive" I laugh

I did not expect that to happen and I wasn't joking on telling my dad and fiancée I was so serious. They wasted my fucking time I almost forgot about my friends shit I go to my car and text Tom that I will be there he said to go to boa boa.
————————————————————-
How do y'all like it so far ?
I will be posting again today cause any not and I wanna know how Bryce will react.
Love y'all peace✌🏼❤️