Chapter 25:

*Hey everybody I am back....and I will be posting but not like a lot but enough and the book is sadly almost over I've had sm love in this book thank you all so much, I also just wanna say that I will be making more books and some of them will not be Addison and Bryce and some books will be Addison and Bryce so for my next book ITS NOT A BRADDISON BOOK for my next one. Anyways ima stop talking and let u get back to reading*

ADDISON POV:
I woke up feeling this nasty pit in my stomach I got up somehow since Bryce was like pretty much sleeping on me.

I ran to the bathroom and sat down and just started...throwing up.
What the hell....

Maybe it was something I ate last night...maybe...hopefully.

I sat there on the bathroom floor for a little while and then got up and started brushing my teeth. I look up in the mirror and see hickies all over my neck and a little on my chest. Then I brushed my hair a little just before taking my clothes off a little which was surprising cause I slept naked hmm Bryce must have put his shirt and his boxers on me.

I strip them off my body and step into the warm kinda hot shower. As soon as the warm powerful shower hits my back I relax.

I'm scared...scared of Bryce going to his work place and looking at other girls or talking to other girls because what if I'm not there and he gets bored and wants to play a little so he plays with other girls and forgets about me
Ok I might be overeating but hey it's my thoughts

It felt to nice to hear that Bryce actually loves me and not that blonde bimbo. HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT HE LOVED MEEEEE, I know that I over reacted when blondie was hear but I mean come on she was in OUR bedroom practically naked like I'm suppose to be showing Bryce my body and only me not her and she kinda forced Bryce to come in so there for I'm glad I beat the fuck out of her and I don't care what anyone says cause at the end of the day I'm the winner by having Bryce all to my self and her leaving with a broken bloody nose. Hehehehe

I heard Bryce yelling my name and out of no where the door literally falls to the ground.

"Holy shit" I say as I jump up
Bryce runs over to where I am and opens the shower bringing in the cold fucking air. "Bryce close the fucking door I'm cold." I say I'm annoyance and he looks down to my chest area.

"I can tell your cold...really fucking cold." He says with his eyes hooded and with that grin I wanna slap off his cute dimpled face. I slap his shoulder and say "Bryce my eyes are up here and stop fucking playing and close the shower door." This is getting annoying I'm just trying to take a good nice comfy shower.

He finally closes the shower door leaving me happy and warm until like literally not even 5 fucking minutes but this time he is n-naked oh boy I could tell where this was going and I wanted every part of it

No no no

We can't I'm hungry and when your girls hungry she gets down to everything I will even kill someone just to fucking eat.

"What do you think your doing mister." I say staring and his abs and back at his face as quick as possible.
"Uhuh getting in the shower with you duh what does it look like bambina." He say as in a (really Addison what else am I going to do kill you) tone.

"Ok ok fine but no funny business cause I wanna eat." There that should put him down
Oh boy if I knew the next thing I would've never said that.

(⚠️smut warning ⚠️ )

He gets in and I grab the lofa and put strawberry body wash on it and start lathering it on my skin but before I can it gets smacked out of my hand and I knew it was fucking the one and only my annoying cute husband Bryce.

He grabs the strawberry body wash and puts it on his hands and I put my eyebrows together confused but then he grabs my neck and now my back is on his lovely rock hard chest  fucking shit.

He slowly rubs the body wash on my body and goes further and further until he reaches my pussy. God fucking damn it.

He starts slowly sliding his finger in my now wet pussy and starts going in and out then starts going faster.

"Fuck Bryce fuckkk." I say in pleasure before he stops I knew he was gonna do some stupid shit like this. "Please Bryce please." I beg.

"Hmmm I don't know bambina I don't know didn't you say that we couldn't do no funny business he say with that stupid smirk. " please Bryce please I want you to fuck me with you fingers and make me cum." I say which seems to set him on fire cause as soon as I say that he shoves two fingers in me and I scream in pain but it's soon covered with pleasure. "Ahhh Bryce I'm close fuckkk please can I cum." I say

He starts running my clit violently and that was my shoot off cause I came all over in hand and fingers.

I turned around blushing "Turn around bambina." He says the follows saying "please" and that's exactly what I did

"You so cute bambina and taste so good." Is the last thing he said and then we started cleaning ourselves finally.