Chapter 19:

Addisons pov;
I am so happy to finally see my second home. With all the stress that has been going on hopefully I will be better by just seeing my family.

I head to the front door and knock. I just stood there until someone answerd

"Hello" an kinda old lady said

"OMG NANA" I said excited. "I missed you so much." I say while opening my arms. It takes her a while to finally realize that it's me.

"Ahhh mija you came it's nice to see you." She said happily. "We'll come on in mija I'm not gonna let you stay out here." And with that I went inside.

"Hi nana i missed you and papa so much." I said. "Us too oh and you came just in time for dinner."

"Ok nana" I say as she walks me to the kitchen I see my papa and I hug him and we get settled in.

"So what have you been to mija." My papa says

"A lot actually dad forced me into a marriage and now I'm with this mean cold heated selfish mafia man." I say mad and sad but when I said that my nana and papa both smiled and looked at eachother like something cute happen.

"You know mija it's not what it looks like it beautiful you know me and your papa had to do arrange marriages." My nana said and my jaw dropped all the way down to the floor I couldn't even look at them.

"And looks where we are at now." This time my papa spoke up.  "I'm so sorry that happen to you guys you must have been so h-". I couldn't even finish my sentence before my nana spoke up.

"Oh mija I will admit I was very scared and didn't wanna do that whole arrangement but let me tell you I really got to see your papas real colors and his real side for me and that just made me fall in love with him more and more everyday." She says now looking at him and both of them smiling. It made me smile first knowing that my nana is truly happy, and now that she told me this it kinda made me realize that maybe I do have a little something there for Bryce I'm just shoving it away.

"So now let's dig in yeah?" They broke from each others eyes and looked at me and smiled more. "Yes mija let's dig in."

We ate and talked for a while about Bryce and more about their life.

I get up from my chair and get ready to do the dishes. My nana comes up to me and says "mija that you truly so much for coming me and your grandpa have really missed you and you surprising us was like a birthday for me all over again." She said and I had a huge smile on my face. "Ok now dry your hands and move go to your husband and give him a chance." She said pushing me out the way and now washing them.

I said goodbye to them and gave them a kiss on the cheek grabbed my jacket and left to give Bryce a apology and a forgiveness for what he said to me.

I go outside and get the dick face that dropped me off earlier and head into the car. My nana and papa made me realize no matter what the situation is you will soon accept and now that there is love there that you didn't wanna show.

"Alright mrs. Ricci where are you heading too." The mean man said.

"Oh just back to the rent house." I said with a huge smile on my face waiting to get there so I could tell Bryce how I feel.

"Mrs. Ricci I just wanted to say I am really sorry for being a total jerk when I went to drop you off I was just stressed." The maybe not so jerk face said to me.

"It's ok I get it I am sorry for bothering but next time atleast just say not now or tell me that your stressed ok?" I said he nodded and I smiled.

"By the way my name is Ashton but you can call me ash." He said ok he's getting more comfortable with me.

"Hi Ashton thank you so much for picking me up and my name is Addison but you can call me Addi." I said as I smiled he chuckled

"I like you Bryce better keep you your not like other girls he fucked your way different." He said that made me feel special.

We finally pulled up to the house and I said thank you to ash and a goodbye I tried to give him money but he insisted me to keep it but I'm just too sneaky I slid it into his cup holder.

"Thank you again Ashton." I said and he smiled and gave me a tiny nod.

I went inside but the light were off and it was quite u called Bryces name like 5 times but there was still no answer. He is probably upstairs I said to myself.

I took my shoes off and started walking upstairs I stopped in my tracks when I hear a sound but not just any sound a sound I wouldn't wanna hear when I am about to tell them that I wanna give them a second chance........

———————————————————————
Ahhhh I am back yall finally I missed a lot cause of my bday and of school but I'm back and better then ever.

How do y'all like this chapter?

Sorry I left y'all on a cliffhanger but I gotta do what I gotta do.☺️

Alr y'all until next time you no what's happens

Love y'all peace ✌🏼❤️