Chapter 16:

Addisons POV-
Im scared of where he is taking me I'm not sure just yet but I'm kinda excited i don't know it's weird.

Im still very shocked of what happened in the plane.

I just don't get it one day it's like he is nice and then the other is a big jerk.

We get off the plane. When we were getting off the plane like 5 minutes ago I felt two pair of hands slither their way to me stomach but I knew it was Bryce so I just shoved him off. It kinda got him mad because his jaw clenched. Man this monster really does get mad easy.

Bryce was now driving. He said that he had to drive to our destination. It's was quite in the car until I felt something rough but warm and kinda soft on my thigh I look over to see a hand and I look up to Bryce and he looks at the road like nothing is happening.

"Bryce what the fuck do you think your doing" I said sternly.

"Ughh what Addison what could it possibly be now." He said annoyed, I could do the same dickwad.

I moved his hand off my thigh and placed my hand on it.

"Addison" he growled out

"Bryce its not normal we're not normal...I mean fuck I'm not normal, first off I am forced married to you then you were drunk and got mad at me and the we fucked in 1 day since the incident with the forcing. And now you put your hand on my thigh like nothing is happening AND LIKE I FORGAVE YOU BUT I HAVEN'T BRYCE!!!." I had to yell I lost it how can he act so normal after he hurt me emotionally.

The whole car ride was quite. It was not a comfortable silence it was opposite.

"Where here." Bryce said trying to re-lighten the mood

He's lucky we got here in time

I looked to see that we were at an abandoned looking hotel.

I got out of the car but when I did I felt Bryces hand grip my wrist kinda softly and pull me back In the car.

"What do you think your doing" he said sternly

"Uhh...getting out?" I said sounding like a confused question.

"Why are you getting out was it cause you were trying to run always were you trying to leave me. Why were you trying to leave. Why did you get out of the car." He kept rambling over me getting out the car I was so confused was I not suppose to get out.

"Was I not suppose to get out the car." I said more than confused.

"No bambina I just parked here were not actually at out destination I just parked here cause you didn't have your blindfold on." He said. "Ohhhh" I said now getting it.

"Wait bambina did you think I took you here." He said looking confused.

"Yeah I did cause you said we were here." I said

"So what are you confused about." I said at Bryce.

"Why didn't you get mad at me or say that this place a piece of shit. Or say that it wasn't expensive enough. Or say that I should've took you somewhere better." He said rambling once again

"No why would I do that it's the thought that counts right."

"Well it's just the other g-"

"Well I'm not other girls Bryce." I said cutting off that stupid answer

"Um well let me replace this blind fold on ok?" He said giving me a heads up I just nodded.

I don't know I feel like I should punish my self for still having hope in Bryce but you know what that's what I want so we'll see what gonna happen today.

He put the blind fold me and I felt him sit back in his seat and started driving to our real destination.

It was not that long it took us 5 minutes before he is as we're here again.

I heard him get out of the car. Did he leave me here jerk

I felt a cold breeze and sure enough I think it was Bryce I can't see anything In this damn stupid blindfold.

He grabbed my hand and helped me out the car.

We were walking for like not even a minute before he stopped walking which also caused me to stop.

I felt my blind fold get taken off slowly but carefully. I had to blink a couple of times to regain my color and vision back.

"Holy. Fuck" I said. Holy shit this house was big I mean my house is big but my mom always like smaller houses but shit this is far from small this is a whole palace.

 Holy shit this house was big I mean my house is big but my mom always like smaller houses but shit this is far from small this is a whole palace

I looked around everywhere and this place looked familiar very familiar....wait OMGGG ITS MY HOMETOWN MEXICOOOOO.

"If you don't like it we can always go to a higher mansion and but if you don't wanna be h-" I cut him off my jumping on him

"Thank you. Thanks you. Thank you so much I love it." I said happily

I missed my hometown I haven't been here since I was 15 you could see a very long time this just proved that Bryce cares maybe I could give him a chance let's just adjust.

I notice my self on Bryce still both of us hugging. Bryce seemed to enjoy this but sadly I had to get off of him cause I need to explore to regain my memory.

So I got off of I'm and said thank you one more time and started to walk.

—————————————-
Ahhh Bryce good job
Addi loves it

AND SHE IS THINKING
ABOUT GIVING HIM A CHANCE!!!!

I finally posted and it's a long one.

Love y'all peace✌🏼❤️