Chapter 9

He leans down and captures my lips into a searing kiss. He hums husky in my ear as he pins me up roughly against his cell wall. My fingers rake the back of his orange jumpsuit, feeling the strong muscles move under the breathable fabric. He moves his lips to my neck and slowly places wet kisses in a downward motion. I pull at the front of his jumpsuit, impatiently undoing the buttons and lifting up the white muscle tank that is lying below.

Braden chuckles as he wraps my legs around his waist and grinds into me at a slow but sensual pace. I run my hands through his hair and direct his mouth toward my hard nipples that are pushing against the fabric of my tank top. Braden swiftly grabs the bottom of my top, pulls it off of me, and latches onto my pebbled nipple. I breathlessly moan as I feel my panties moisten and a knot in my stomach start to form. I tug at the bottom of his jumpsuit with need.

    "Off. I need these off."

    I whisper breathlessly into his ear. Braden immediately pulls me off the wall and lays me down on top of his bed. He -----

    "Lucy!! Wake up! The party starts in half an hour and you aren't even dressed yet"

    I moan and slowly stumble out of bed and smack the light switch on. Woah that was quite a dream. Tonight is Kenny's  going away party and I have been up since six am picking up flowers, prepping food, cleaning the apartment, and trying to vacuum every piece of Rufus's hair from the couch. I got home from getting some last minute decorations at two, and I immediately fell asleep in my bed. Now I have half an hour until the party starts at seven and I am still in sweatpants.

    Standing in front of my closet, I consider what outfit to go with. Michelle is wearing a blazer and Kiera is wearing a cocktail dress, so definitely something on the fancy side. Digging through my drawers, I decide to wear a sparkly navy blue mini dress that hugs my hips nicely.

As I comb through my hair and touch up my makeup, I can't help but feel bad for Braden. His visiting hours were today but I wasn't able to see him as I was crazy busy with the party. Thankfully, Cynthia was able to get him ten minutes of phone privileges tonight at eight so I can talk to him. I am very excited. I wish he could be here at the party. Maybe soon.

    Knock, Knock, Knock.

    It looks like the first guests are here! We decided to invite some of our neighbors, friends, and coworkers to the party. Even if all of them don't know Kenny, the people we invited will make sure the party is fun.

I fluff my hair one more time and walk into the kitchen where Kenny, and our friends Bruno, Justin, and Clint just arrived. I greet them all with hugs and serve everyone drinks. A few minutes and a few arrivals later, the apartment is packed with lots of friends. I am busy refilling the chips and dip when I feel someone place their hands on my hips and give me a hug from behind. Surprised, I flip around and take a few steps back from my ex Kyle.

    "Hey, sorry you scared me."

    I greet while awkwardly rubbing my arm. It felt strange to have him touch me intimately like that. We haven't been intimate for a whole year, and him touching me like that brings up memories.

    "Oh sorry for scaring you, you looked busy filling up the appetizers. How are you doing Lucy?"

    Kyle says as he takes a few steps into me. I take a deep breath and try not to be awkward.

    "I have been doing well, just working and hanging out with friends. How is your work?"

    Kyle leans back against the fridge and blatantly checks me out from head to toe. I avoid eye contact and take a sip of my wine.