The Sacrifice - Renhyuck pt1

Type - Fluff
Top - Haechan / Lee Donghyuck
Bottom - Huang Renjun

Every fifty years the village sacrifices a young woman, on top of the dormant volcano, to the Sun God thanking him for their bountiful harvest and also for a lenient summer. For the past few years though the harvest was good the following summer was unforgiving. The villagers joked the Sun God was not satisfied with the previous offering and that this time they needed to sacrifice more young woman or an exceptional beauty. 

Renjun thought his villagers were fools. Sun God? sacrifice? Utter bullshit! The sacrifices would be burnt to ashes and even the ashes won't reach this so called Sun God. Though he's not seen with his own and has only heard stories of it from the elders he felt pity for those who where sacrificed and shuddered at the thought of having to jump into hot lava.
 "Being an orphan is better than being a sacrifice I guess" 

Well he thought too fast because the very next day the priestess announced that this year they would not send a young woman but a young man and it was none other than Renjun. Apparently there were no young woman at 20 years or under worthy to be a sacrifice and Renjun , at 20 years old, being a pretty boy with a petit figure didn't help him.

Fast forward many nights spent crying and trying to escape the village, here was Renjun on top the dressed in rich tunic ready to be pushed into the volcano's mouth. 

"O Great Sun God please accept our humble sacrifice ...." the villagers chanted.

"Sacrifice my foot this is plain murder"

When the priestess finally came forward to push him, he moved back himself, flipped her off and jump himself. If anything he's not going to give the satisfaction of having done the sacrifice properly even if this doesn't really change anything. Just the shocked faces he saw before he closed his eyes were enough for him.

"This is it fuck you people I'll be to back haunt you all"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Renjun wakes up in an unfamiliar room, too big, too bright. He's never seen a room this big and pretty. He was about to get up when he heard voices of two people in the other end of the room.

"Finally he found his mate!"

"I know right, I was going insane hearing him whine all the time"

As if they sensed Renjun's awake they turned to him. 

"Oh you're awake" said the taller of the two 

"Who are you? Where am I? Is this some sort of afterlife place? 

"LOL afterlife? No! you're at Sun God's palace" said the other.

"OMG so I'm not dead? I was really a sacrifice?" Renjun couldn't believe this

"Hi I'm Jisung and this Chenle and yes you um- were offered but you're are the sun god's mate? So you're not dead and we better take you to him--"

"Yeah before he burns this place"

Fast forward Renjun getting to know the other two who were apparently dragons and the so called sun god is also one, a fire dragon. Here is Renjun in a throne room which could possibly be almost half the size of his village. 

When turned to ask the other about it he realized he was left alone. Suddenly there was a swoosh from above and he realized there was a dragon looking right down at him. He gulped hard. The dragon must have sensed his fear for it or he quickly changed back to human form and came in front of Renjun.

Haechan or Donghyuck, as heard from the chenji duo, was undoubtedly handsome. His tan skin, brown eyes ... Renjun was in a daze both from the shock and fear.

Haechan stepped closer to him and held his chin. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?" 

And before he could even register the words, the gap between them disappeared and his lips were claimed by the other's own. Haechan's other hand encircled his petit waist and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. Renjun couldn't help but move his lips along and clutched onto the other's arms tightly, possibly crumpling the loose silk shirt.

After what felt like hours of kissing he tapped the other to let him go and finally took huge gulp of air. He turned to the side to hide his now beet red face. 

"Aww is my mate shy?" Haechan said as he once again brought Renjun into his arms and placed his face in the crook of his neck, giving small kisses there.

"Can't wait to have all of you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there! 
So I'm trying something and I don't know how well I'll be able to write and present what I have in mind.

Please don't be a silent reader and let me know what you feel!

Votes and Comments appreciated ><