The Sacrifice - RenHyuck pt2

It was all a blur for Renjun. One minute he is falling into a volcano and the next he is woken up in a palace and his so-called mate is kissing the life out of him.

The tiny figure was suddenly raised in the air by its mate. Feeling no ground under his feet made him shocked and immediately gripped the arms of the one carrying him.

"What are you doing- um"

"Haechan, call me Haechan or Hyuck, or if you have another name in mind I would like to be called whatever my sweet wife likes." 

One thing Renjun did find out during their short time together was that Haechan was a smug flirt and that smirk on his face was difficult to miss.

"Wife? but we are not married yet! and also I'm not a woman" pouted Renjun.

Seeing his wif- sorry husband pouting almost gave him a heart attack.

"Renjun do you know how dragons get married?"

"How would I know? Aren't you the dragon here?"

If it had been anyone else talking to Lee Donghyuck, the fire dragon, they would be burnt to crisp right now. But his fiery mate only looked cuter to him and he couldn't help lean in to kiss the other.

When he felt his cute husband had to take a breathe he released their lips and continued to place kisses down the other's neck and collar bones. All the while inhaling his mate's sweet scent. 

"Mmmh aah" Renjun with his sensitive skin could no longer hold back his sighs.

Hearing his almost inaudible moan Haechan leaned closer to his ears and asked "Do you wanna know how dragons get married?"

Renjun slowly turned to look at his mate's eyes he slowly nodded. 

Grinning Haechan leaned in closer if it was possible and said "Dragons don't have weddings, they mate for life and that's how they becomes spouses"

If Renjun was pink before, now he's tomato red. He could no longer hold eye contact with Haechan. He seemed to processing what the other told before looked up again and said "Let's get married, dragon style"

Haechan was surprised but it did not stop him from flying them over his bedroom (which would soon be theirs) in a blink.

========================================================

Haechan continuously thrusted fast but deep. The sweet man beneath him trembled violently, unable to contain the loud moans that escaped his mouth. 

Renjun has already come twice and despite it being his first time he showed no discomfort or try to stop his mate when he kept going. In fact he asked for more and who was he to deny his beautiful mate.

"Keep going, Hyuck"

 Now, Haechan's room was still filled with Renjun's moans and shrill sigh.

Still in the same position, Haechan couldn't stop staring at the sweet man's red face full of sweat and tears. Just knowing that this man was made for him, his soul mate, made him so excited and wanted to knock up his pretty mate. With this thought he started to speed up his pace, listing Renjun's leg's over his shoulder to go deeper.

Renjun had almost had his third orgasm, his body was completely limp. Haechan's hands touched his white skin sensually, the hairs on his neck stood straight instantly.

His neck and collarbones were covered with kiss marks and bite marks, which were red and then turned purplish.

Feeling his mate's penis enlarged in him. Renjun kept complaining, needing more than that.

Want him to be filled by Haechan.

Again and again.

"Fuck Renjun.."

Haechan's growl sounded clearer now. Feeling his release is close, his movements became louder and rougher. The sound of wet skin to skin sounded very loud in the room.

"Hyuck, aah — hic! Haechan!" he shouted between sighs.

"Renjun, I'm gonna fill you up so so good, baby!"

Renjun's slender fingers gripped Haechan's bed sheet. Tears continued to flow down her red cheeks.

The thought of getting knocked up by his mate made his blood rush and his body was tingling.

Renjun glanced at Haechan who was above him and still moving his hips like a madman, he saw a smirk on that handsome face. It annoyed him but also gave him butterflies and he can't deny that he found it sexy.

"Ahhh Hyu-Hyuck why .. are you always- AAHH"  Renjun was unable to finish his sentence as the thrusts became hard and strong.

"Yes baby what is it?" asked Haechan while grinning happily at his beautiful mate. Seeing this Renjun felt his heart soften and it made him clench tighter.

"Mmmmh Ahhh just ahh keep going ahh Hyuck"

"Of course, since you wanted it I'm not planning to let you go anytime soon. I'm gonna make sure you get pregnant with my seed, Ren. And the baby will be so pretty because it's ours"
 Haechan whispered into his right ear.

Renjun moaned as his sense of hearing caught the deep voice of the man above him. Loving the reaction he couldn't help but pour more dirty words into his mate's ears.

"I fill your womb with my semen until it doesn't fit anymore, and your stomach will be round with our child in it. You'd be so pretty, my pretty mate "

Those words made Renjun gasp and whimper loudly.
"Please please!"

"What do you want, hmm?" Haechan asked while rubbing his cheek.

"Fill me up! get me pregnant with your seed. Please!"

Haechan laughed softly, his hands swiftly holding Renjun's waist hard. He was sure it would bruise there.

He continued with sharp thrusts. The tiny body underneath him jolted and his head almost hit the headboard of the bed.

Renjun screamed as he reached his orgasm, his arms wrapped tightly around other man's broad shoulders.

At the last very deep stab the tan -skinned man stuck his teeth in Renjun's shoulder.

His sperm gushing inside. Renjun could feel it, the womb inside warmed as Hyuck's semen gushed right there. He loved it.

"I love you Renjun, my mate"

"I love you too Hyuck, forever"

========================================================

Though baby making wasn't their original plan, the pair of mates went it at till the sun rose. And when they finally did sleep Haechan's cock was still inside Renjun. 

Look's like they'll have to build a nursery soon.