Male Cat - RenLe

Renjun was sleeping over at Chenle's when the latter accidentally finds out that Renjun has a boypussy. 

"Renjun hyung I can't believe you've got a pussy!," Chenle exclaimed with a mouth full of Renjun's food. Renjun nearly choked.

"What are you talking about?! I don't have one!" Renjun spluttered, still trying to calm down from the shock.

Chenle snorted. "Don't lie to me hyung. I saw it when you were showering. I accidentally opened the door."

"It's not a lie. It's not a pussy! It's just the shape of my balls!"

"It's still a pussy hyung," Chenle retorted.

Renjun shook his head. "No, no. You're seeing it wrong. I don't know why your dick is all hard right now."

"Don't change the subject hyung," Chenle insisted. "Can I see it?"

"No you can't!" Renjun immediately shot down the suggestion, eyes wide and his face red from the sheer embarrassment of having this conversation. "You're making it up.

"If it's not a pussy, prove it" Chenle smirked.

"What?! How?"

Chenle licked his lips. "Show me or I'll tell the others about it."

Renjun couldn't believe the other boy was saying this, but he really couldn't do anything else but give in. He sighed and pulled down the waistband of his pants. "Happy now?"

The other boy's eyes widened, as if he couldn't believe it. "I knew it!"

"You're such a little shit."

Chenle pouted, then made grabby hands for the other boy to come closer. "Come on hyung, I haven't seen one before. Come here. Come here," he said.

Renjun wanted to protest but the other boy just kept insisting until Renjun just sighed and pulled the waistband of his boxers and down his legs. His pussy was exposed to Chenle.

Chenle's eyes immediately went straight to the source, eyeing the red, puffy hole that was only exposed in this position. His lips parted when he finally looked at it closely. "So pretty, hyung" Chenle said. He gently traced a finger on Renjun's cunt, earning a small moan from the latter.

Renjun bit his lips. The other boy's finger felt so good against him. His eyes were glued to the other boy, watching how intently he was staring at him. He then looked down at Chenle's crotch. The other boy's member was bulging inside the confines of his pants, straining against the fabric. "Your cock is really hard."

Chenle groaned and reached a hand to palm at his bulge.

Renjun laughed. "You're so turned on."

"Don't tease me hyung." Chenle retorted. He then slowly dipped a finger into Renjun's cunt, earning a sharp inhale from the older boy.

Chenle smirked and began pumping his finger in and out, a lewd squelching sound filling the room. He then added a second finger, Renjun's walls fluttering around them. Chenle kept pumping his fingers in and out, curling them inside the other boy.

"A-ahh! Chenle!"

The other boy leaned forward and pressed his lips to Renjun's, the latter's mouth parting to let him in.

Renjun's tongue flicked against Chenle's, the two of them meeting halfway.

Chenle curled his fingers once again, pressing them to a certain spot that made Renjun moan into his mouth.

The younger boy chuckled. "Found it."

Renjun tried to retort, but all that came out were moans and whimpers when the other boy hit the sensitive bundle of nerves in him.

Chenle sped up his movements, curling his fingers, and hitting that spot. Renjun felt himself nearing his orgasm when the younger boy slipped another finger in, the additional stretch making him arch his back.

"C-Chenle! I'm gonna-"

Renjun was cut off when the other boy leaned down and kissed him once more, swallowing all his moans. He kept thrusting his fingers inside, making the older boy's back arch even more.

Renjun was moaning into the kiss, and when he felt himself reaching his peak, he screamed Chenle's name.

The other boy's hand kept moving, helping Renjun ride his high.

"Oh my god," Renjun groaned.

Chenle finally stopped his ministrations. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean, savoring the taste of his hyung. "I guess you have a pussy, after all," Chenle teased.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

tbh idk what i was thinking as i wrote this. even i re-read it I was cringing so hard especially everytime i read the word pussy 

this may or may not have a part 2 

hmmm let's see