The Hunt - DongRen

Top - Alpha Donghyuck

Bottom - Omega Renjun

(Someone asked for this, but I forgot who sorry >.<)

In the heart of the forest, the annual mate hunt was about to commence. The unmated omegas, their hearts pounding with anticipation, scattered into the dense woods, disappearing into the foliage. It was a tradition in their pack, a way to find life-long partners, mates to share their existence with.

Renjun had participated in this event once before, and he was determined to use the same strategy that had worked for him last year. His small frame and agility had allowed him to slip through the fingers of every alpha that had pursued him. In fact, he had gone unnoticed by most of them, his unassuming appearance working to his advantage.

As the seconds ticked away, Renjun crouched low, hidden amidst the underbrush, his keen eyes scanning the forest floor for any signs of movement. He could hear the pounding of footsteps and the excited shouts of the unmated alphas as they fanned out in search of their chosen mates. Renjun's heart raced, but he remained still, waiting for the perfect moment to make his escape.

Unbeknownst to Renjun, there was one alpha who had been eyeing him from the moment they had gathered for the hunt – Donghyuck. The golden skinned and determined alpha had spotted Renjun last year, and something about the elusive omega had captured his attention. He had spent the past year preparing for this day, determined to make Renjun his mate.

Donghyuck moved silently through the forest, his senses on high alert. He knew Renjun's strategy, but he was confident that he could outwit the omega. He had been training relentlessly, improving his speed and agility, and now he was ready to put his skills to the test.

As Renjun continued to hide, Donghyuck's sharp eyes caught a glimpse of movement in the bushes. He froze, his heart pounding with anticipation. There, partially concealed by the foliage, was Renjun, his eyes wide with fear as he realized he had been spotted.

In that split second, their gazes locked, and Donghyuck made his move. With a burst of speed and precision, he closed the gap between them, his strong arms wrapping around Renjun's waist before the omega could escape. Renjun struggled briefly, but Donghyuck's grip was unyielding.

"Gotcha," Donghyuck whispered, his voice a mixture of triumph and satisfaction.

Renjun could feel the alpha's hot breath against his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

Donghyuck leaned in closer, his lips brushing against Renjun's ear. "I'm Donghyuck and I've been waiting for this moment for a long time Renjun" he murmured.

Renjun's breaths came in short, desperate gasps. He looked into Donghyuck's eyes, desperation in his gaze, and spoke in a trembling voice, "Please, Alpha, let me go. Pick someone else. I'm not the one you're looking for."

Donghyuck's brows furrowed, and his grip on Renjun tightened. "You're mine," he growled, his tone possessive and unwavering. "I've been training for this moment, just to have you. I won't let you slip away now, Renjun." The alpha in him couldn't take in why the omega would reject him.

Renjun's eyes widened at Donghyuck's determination, and he could see the fire of desire burning in the alpha's gaze. "You don't understand," Renjun pleaded. "I'm not what you think I am. I'm not the ideal mate you're looking for."

Donghyuck's lips curled into a fierce smile, and he leaned in closer, his breath warm against Renjun's ear. "I know exactly what I want," he whispered huskily, sending shivers down Renjun's spine. "And I want you."