Reverse - MarkRen (pt.2)

When Mark said he'll take care of Renjun he didn't mean giving him his knot.

Renjun is not Renjun if he doesn't get what he wants and what he wants right now is a big fat knot.

"A-alpha please! It hurts p-please touch me" the omega cried pitifully.

Those pretty cries from his omega got Mark going hard. His mind went and blank and the only thought remaining was to mark Renjun and give him his knot and fill his womb with their pups.

"Fuck it I'll give it you baby."

He quickly stripped Renjun and himself and started to prep the omega's hole. He started by pushing one finger in and slowly he added more fingers until he felt a familiar resistance and pushed right through it and began scissoring his hole, he looked at Renjun's face to check if he's in too much pain and he's not, so he continued to prep him.

"Alpha I'm ready just take me please."

Renjun said in a hushed tone.

Mark removed his fingers and positioned himself between Renjun's legs. He looked at his beautiful mate and gave him a chaste kiss before slowly pushing his cock inside Renjun. He watched as Renjun's hole stretched around him, trying to accommodate his large member. When he reached the root, he stopped for a moment and looked at Renjun again.

"You're doing good baby."

He whispered against his mouth before kissing him deeply.

He slowly moved down to his neck and started the lapping the spot where he would soon bite to claim his omega.

Mark is not the only one that is losing his mind, his omega is too.

"Ah! Alpha faster"

Renjun begged.

He moved his hips in tandem with Mark's thrusts.

The alpha looked down at the omega, Renjun looked so pretty ruined underneath him.

Mark pulled out, causing a whine from the omega.

"Get on all fours baby"

Renjun didn't hesitate and immediately got on all fours.

Mark grabbed his hips and started fucking Renjun from behind, hitting the omega's prostate.

"Ahh Alpha! AH! So good!"

Renjun's hole clamp around his cock like a vice, the pleasure is almost too much for Mark.

He gave a particularly hard thrust causing a long whine to come from his omega.

"Ohhhhh"

He leaned over and nuzzled the spot between his omega's neck and shoulder, and started to mark him with hickeys, while continuing to fuck the omega.

"Oh Alpha"

Renjun started to cum, his hole spasmed around Mark's cock.

"Fuck you're so tight"

Mark's knot was beginning to grow. He grabbed Renjun's hips and fucked him as hard and fast as he could.

He quickly grabbed the back of Renjun's neck and bit down, and as he was cumming his knot grew and expanded.

Renjun tensed as he felt Mark cumming inside. He was dripping with both of their finishings.

Mark moved a bit making sure not to hurt Renjun and laid down on the bed facing his pretty omega.

"You did so good, my pretty omega"

Renjun purred, happy to receive praises from his alpha.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too Alpha"

Renjun soon fell asleep, exhausted by their activities. Mark looked down at him and couldn't believe how lucky he was to get an angel like renjun for his mate. 

Anyways now that their problem is solved no one's going to be ignoring anyone.