chapter 3

Before reading this I updated second chapter before this please do read that....

"why you did it Arpitha"

"Do you realise what you did, how can you stoop so low for your selfish reasons huh..." He clutched her shoulder

"You just..... You just......."

He jolted from sleep, again same dream, how he wished he can erase all those bad memories from his past only if he was alert, he would have..... He gulped lump in his throat not wanting to remember those memories which was haunting him from past six years.

Hot water ran drown from his mascular body, Helping him to remove all the thoughts from his mind.

He quickly choose a three piece business suit, and a watch. When he reached dining table his breakfast was ready and served he quickly thanked the helper and started eating.

-*-

"Get me the progress of new project, details of the team working on it I don't want any lazy people in thay project it is important to me" his secretary nodded his head.

"Sir" he called him

"Now what" he growled, person infront of him gulped, Abhiman Khanna has that vibe, everyone around his is afraid of him, he makes sure people has that fear for him or else no one will take work seriously.

"Sir we have meeting in ten minutes regarding takeover of your father's company"

"Why didn't you informed me before" Abhiman gritted his teeth

"I got call just before 10 minutes sir" Abhiman cursed under his breath, he has been avoiding this meeting, he don't want to takeover his father's company yet, he already has handful but his father want to relax at home and want to enjoy his retirement, not that he doesn't want his father to have rest after working all his life but he don't to take huge responsibility. His thoughts are so confusing from the day his father asked him to takeover his company. He heard a knock halting his thoughts, he saw his father and gestured his secretary to go out.

"How are you Abhi" Arjun khanna asked, he nodded positively

"Why you arranged it so suddenly dad"

"Because you was postponing it wantedly, don't look at me suprised Iam your father"

"Dad it's just iam not ready for it"

"And when you will, I know my son he can handle anything, you are best businessman Abhi and I trust you" he said and they both headed towards confrence room

Abhiman walked into conference room no one can tell that what's going  on mind, his face was showing just arrogance and power.

After meeting he went to his cabin exhausted, he has to go to a school with his father which comes under their educational institutions, school has some serious issue, which can be solved by anyone but his father wants everything perfect and they has to go there.

-*-

Abhiman along side of his father walked into the school when they neared office, he saw a little girl sitting there cradling her face in her arms, she was looking cute without knowing he walked towards her with slow steps, he saw a staff member there and asked about her

"Sir her parents are not here still, so we made her to sit here" abhiman's mood went bitter how can people be so irresponsible about their children, if they don't want to care about them why to bring them in to this world.

He slowly made his way towards her when he stood beside her, little girl saw him lifting her head, he sat beside her and spoke.

"What is your name princess" that little girl looked at him with her big dove eyes