chapter 30

Everyone sees the moon, therefore noone's life is completely dark. However We need to realise the difference between the moon and the stars  because while everyone sees a  miracle in every other star, it is the  moon that illuminates our lives.

The same happened with Abhimaan, he thought running his business successfully is the biggest miracle of his life even after what he went through in the starting stage of his career, but when he met Adhira he changed his opinion ofcourse she is his little miracle.

Then love happened to him, and what can be a bigger miracle than love to a broken person, he realised this late but isn't it the human tendency to realise late about the best things of their life but every other thing is a star but Anu was his moon, she illuminated his dark life with her presence, then a thought crossed in his brain will his opinion change after sometime on she being miracle like he changed for his business or adhira, but the answer was clear no, it won't change and he knows that. A smile formed on his lips thinking about that, he loved her way too much and hoped it should be same till eternity.

But then he never spoke to her about his past, he didn't know after telling her how she would react to that, everyone judged him after that incident even his mother, but will she believe him, he don't know, what will happen to their relationship if she decides to go away after telling her everything will he able to cope with that, can he live without Adhira or Anu ofcourse answer was big no, he still live in the fear what if past comes infront of him suddenly.

"Maan" Anu called, breaking his thoughts

"Jaan are you okay" he questioned looking at her

"I was supposed to ask that, what are you doing here, are you okay"

"I am absolutely fine, I just couldn't sleep" he spoke, he lied again, he wanted to tell her everything but he couldn't do that, even this time like every other time.

"But you don't look okay" she spoke observing his face keenly, he shook his head maintaining a smile, which was fake, Anu just nodded and dragged him to room to sleep.

-*-
A grunt interrupted his sleep, Abhimaan awoke. He scowled and turned to face Anu, who was asleep and gripping  her stomach. He understood that her periods  had begun.

"Jaan, wakeup" he shook Anu who was already half awake due to pain "go get fresh n up and then sleep" he spoke, she nodded and went from there, Abhimaan changed the bedsheet before she came.

Anu came and directly snuggled into him, Abhimaan kissed her head and let her sleep.

-*-

Abhimaan was preparing breakfast when he felt his wife hugged him from behind, he turned and kissed her head

"How is the pain" he asked stroking her head

"Same" she spoke still hugging him.

"It's okay, just take rest, no need to do anything, I have prepared breakfast and lunch, just eat and sleep" Anu nodded knowing she can't argue with him on this matter

"Where is Adi"

"She said she will arrange her school bag and come down" Abhimaan spoke  chuckling remembering how his daughter actually spoke like a 30 year old not 3 year old, Anu too smiled looking at him, everything Adhira does is either amusing or adorable to him, any one can see how much he loves her.

"Thank you maan" Ani spoke, Abhimaan looked genuinely confused

"For lunch" he asked innocently" Anu shook her head with a smile

"No Maan, Thank you for coming in to our life, I don't know how many right decisions I took in life but, marrying you was the best decision i made, and I am thankful to everyone who pushed me to marry you.