chapter 10

His foot steps echoed in long hospital corridor, he walked with clenched jaw and fist towards entrence along with Rajveer,when he reached near reception area he saw a smirking face.

"What are you doing here" Abhiman asked gritting his teeth

"Mr khanna, this is hospital, now tell me should I take permission from you to come hospital" Viren Ahuja smirked "heard that your daughter is here from three days, you maybe god businessman Khanna but I must say you are really a bad father" before viren could say anything else a punch landed on his face.

"Iam warning you viren if you want to stay alive stay away from my family" Abhiman said grabbing his collar.

"Aaaah don't you think you moved on pretty fast, now you even have a daughter"

"Don't take my daughter's name from your mouth viren"

"Don't worry iam not interested in your daughter or wife, but remember khanna one day I will ground you and your business in a way that you never imagined" Abhiman raised his hand to punch him again but someone caught his hand he looked at Sharath

"Abhi this is hospital, control yourself and you viren go from here" Sharath dragged Abhiman.

"Adhira is conscious" Sharath said while going. Abhiman ran from there to see her, where he reached room, he saw everyone was present there, he looked at his princess who was staring at everyone.

Abhiman came out of room after looking at her from far, he just wanted her tobe safe which is she now, he doesn't wanted any complications, if Adhira sees him she will cry asking him to stay which is not possible and her mother won't like that. Vansh looked at him confused when he saw him coming out without talking to Adhira.

"Abhi don't you wanna meet Adhira" Vansh asked

"That will be bad idea vansh, I will come I need to talk with Rajveer" saying this Abhiman went away from there.

-*-

Adhira looked at everyone in the room curiously, then looked at her mother who was beside her.

"Anu she is fine now" Riya said making Anu happy.

"Thank you" Anu said looking at riya and Sharath gratefully, they did so much for Adhira, riya was here in hospital in past days leaving her son, thanks was small word to say them but she had to.

Anu looked at Abhiman who came there after sometime and went away after a minute.

"Mumma" Adhira whispered her voice came out very low, Anu looked at her.

"Are you fine Adi" Anu asked panicking

"Papa" anu looked at not knowing what to say "papa angly with me" she asked, her eyes filled with tears, Anu panicked looking at her. Vansh stepped into the room when Abhiman went away, he heard Adhira, he ran outside to call him.

-*-

Abhi looked at Adhira and gave a faint smile, her face beamed when she saw him,

"Papa you angly with me" she asked, Abhiman shook his head

"How can I angry on my princess" Adhira tried to getup

"Adhi no" Anu said, Adhira pouted.

"Adhira don't you wanna go home soon, for that you need to take rest" Riya said Adhira shook her head

"I don't want to go home" Adhira said shocking everyone

"Why" Anu asked

"Because papa only come to hospital" Abhiman looked at her not knowing what to say