chapter 14

"you... Your mother" he whispered

"What!"

"Yes sir"

"Veer you know what you are saying right"

"See this Sir" he said, Abhiman took pendrive from his hand and connected it to laptop.

He saw a lady talking to the same man outside the hospital who they caught, she turned to go inside hospital he was shocked to see her face, it was his mother, he stumbled back, Rajveer caught him.

"Veer enquir about this, my mother can't do anything like this, I know her"

"I will sir, but until we are sure we should keep adhira away from your mother" Abhiman nodded, it can't be his mother, he know her very well or he don't know her at all, his eyes went blur, his mother trying to kill his daughter, that not possible it is not he convinced himself and called his sister in law

"Heo bhabhi"

"Yes Abhi"

"Don't take Adhira with you, I will get her" he said

"But abhi"

"I don't have lot of work bhabhi, I will get her" Riya was confused because he was the one who said her to receive Adhira along with Ansh, as they both will be late and he said he will take her with him after his office hours

"Okay" she said.

He rubbed his face, he was confused he know his mother can't do anything like that, she was the one who wanted him to marry Anu, she was the one who made him meet Adhira again, then why she will do that, he know she is not. Someone barged into his office, Abhiman stoodup and hugged that person.

"Wow I never thought I will get such a warm welcome from my only friend" vansh wiped his fake tears, Abhiman glared at him walking towards couch

"Jokes apart, what happened Abhi"

"Yesterday Adhira's accident was planned"

"What"

"Yes vansh and rajveer gave me something" Abhi extended his palm, vansh took pendrive, when he saw vedio his eyes went wide, he couldn't believe his eyes

"This can't possible Abhi"

"I know vansh even I feel same, maybe someone trying to distract us"

"Maybe" vansh whispered, he remembered something but thought no to tell Abhiman.

Vansh started analysing everything but he couldn't get to a conclusion he sighed he looked at abhiman who had troubled expression he know how his friend is torn between his mother and his daughter, they need to know what is actually happening.

He know shradha from childhood she is mother figure to him, she can't do anything like that she most sweetest person he had ever know, he know she can't even harm a insect, but then how come she met the person who tried to harm Adhira out side hospital.

He remembered yesterday's incident, when shradha sent Adhira outside, he followed her because she is a child and he is thankful that he followed her he don't even want to think what would have happened to her if he didn't followed her, although it had been only few days he got connected to Adhira, he loves her unconditionally without any doubt, and now if someone is trying to harm her and he will not sit quit, he will find the person he was determined to make the person regret who ever it maybe.

"Abhi I think we should talk to that person, he said he will recognise that lady who met his boss, we have to ask him Abhi" Abhiman looked at him and nodded.