Meeting parents

She smiled at me, but as soon as the bell rang, she was up and gone before I could say another word.

I smiled softly and stood up grabbing my stuff and swiftly moving out the door and to the parking lot. I hopped into my car and started it up. I pulled out right when I saw Lovina walked out of the school grounds. I pulled up to her and rolled down the passenger side window down. "Hey Lovina! Wanna ride?" She looked over to me. Her frowned turned into a small smile as she walked and opened the door and got in. "You know it's about to rain right?" She huffed and looked at me. "Why did you think I accepted your offer?" I just glanced at her, a smirk evident on her face. "Just lead me to your house." I said and kept looking forward.

As soon as I pulled into her driveway, she was out of car. "Would you like to come in? Getting out of the car isn't dangerous since it isn't going to rain any more." "Why not." I said while turning off the car and getting out. "Follow me." Lovina said, now with a bit of anger laced into her voice. She walked up to a maze in front of her house and led me time a spot in the maze where a little garden was set up.

"Wow, this is beautiful~!" I exclaimed as I examined the garden. "Thank you (Your Name), I made it myself." she sat down on a concrete slab, set up to look like a bench under a tree. I couldn't tell what tree it was but it was beautiful. I walked up and put my hand on the trunk of the tree. I looked about 3 feet in diameter and looked to be about 7-8 feet tall. It looked so healthy.

"Lovina! Chica, where are you?!? " A Spanish accented voice called out. Lovina's eyes widened and she sped out of the garden at a quick pace. "Huh? What just happened. " I asked myself. I sat down and awaited her arrival. Not to long afterwards, she came back in. But someone was following her with a happy-go-lucky grin on his face. "(Your Name), this is my father Antonio. Papa, this is (Your Name), a transfer student from (Country Name). " Antonio smiled at me. "Nice to meet you (Your Name)." I smiled back. "Nice to meet you too sir. " Wait a minute, her father!!!!?!?!

A/n sorry for the short chapter, it was quickly written before I had to leave to go somewhere. So please wait for the next chapter and I'll post real soon!!