Chapter 9

I looked back to see Antonio waving with a glint of sadness in his eyes.

He was the only one who had came to see me off.

I waved to him sadly and climbed onto the private jet.

This was going be to be a long ride.

I'm alone on this jet besides the pilot and flight attendant.

Is this how it all ends? Me leaving the only person I loved other than my own family? What will I do now? Live on as if I had never came to America?

I closed my eyes and decided to think on it later and just sleep.

~After getting off the plane~

I immediately got off and ran to my parents who were waiting eagerly for my arrival. I hugged them tightly as if I was a little kid who hadn't seen their parents in forever.

"Ah, I missed you so very much!" I said, a tear slipped down my cheek from my working eye.

"We've missed you so much as well (Your Name)! Our little baby boy!" My mother cooed as she stroked my hair. I chuckled softly and pulled away. "Well, can we go home, I am excited to sleep on my comfortable bed." I complained and dad chuckled, "Always the impatient one huh?" I grinned, "Where is she anyway?"

All of a sudden a girl not much older than me ran out into the path and latched herself onto me. "(Your Name)! You're home!" I laughed and hugged her back. She pulled away looked you then frowned. "Your face, it's....." she didn't finish but she didn't need to, I know what she was going to say. "It is isn't it." I said smiling, she grinned back and hugged me once more.

"Eve(it's me, deal with it), where were you?" Father asked. She looked to the sky, a serene smile crossed her face. "In the meadow dreaming again?" Mother asked and Eve nodded.

"Well, let's get home, (Your Name) is already impatient." We started walking into the castle the was built for the royal family.

The castle wasn't that big and lonely as most say it is. It really isn't that big, it's a good size, with many extra bedrooms, but aside for that and the big dinning room, the rest of the castle isn't really that extravagant.

When we got in there I stretched and yawned. "(Your Name), didn't you sleep the whole plane ride here, you should eat before going back to sleep, or you're going to starve yourself." Eve said in a matter-of-fact tone. I rolled my eyes, "Alright alright, I'll eat first."

We all went into the dinning room and sat at one end of the table.

We are no normal royal family, we don't worry only about politics, we laugh and joke around, we are pretty laid-back.

"So (Your Name), how was America?" Eve asked me, a little tilt of her head.

I groaned and she raised an eyebrow. "Well, all my injuries as from mainly girls-" Eve busted out laughing which interrupted my talking. "You got beat up by girls? Wow, and I thought you were my manly little brother." She rubbed my head and finished eating.

Once we were all done mom and dad told Eve and I to get caught up though nothing much has happened.

We went into my room so I can get unpacked and everything. "So, how was America besides the fact you were beat by a girl?" Eve asked still gigging a bit to herself.

I inwardly groaned yet answered her anyway. "I met a really nice family who took care of me most of the time I was in America, I went to school for about one day so I don't really know about that part. And last but not least, I met a girl." Eve started to sound like she was having trouble breathing. "You met someone!?!" She sounding genuinely surprised. "My little brother is actually growing up!?" She fell of onto my bed all dramatic like.

I just gave a her a slight chuckle, a shake of my head, and a roll of my eyes before returning to my unpacking.

"So, what was this girl like?" Eve asked after some silence. I sat there thinking, because I didn't really know how to describe Lovina.

"Well, she has chestnut brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes. She has a light olive skin tone that seems to glow. She seems rude when you first meet her and more so if she doesn't take a liking to you, however, if she does like you, she can seem to be the sweetest person in the world." I said staring at my hands.

"Seems like you like this girl (Your Name)." Eve said a smile crossing her face.

"I'm just glad you're going to become king soon." She spoke again, and with that simple sentence reminded me of having to become king when I become of age.

I sighed and stood up looking at her. I walked over and gave her a bug hug which probably surprised her.

"I don't wanna grow up, not yet."

And with that she hugged me back.

"I don't wanna grow up either little bro."