Um, Maybe?, Maybe not.....

(Just so you know, Feliciana might seem a bit 2p in this story. I intended her to be like this.)

        Antonio narrowed his eyes at me. "Do you think you are worthy of my daughter's hand?" He repeated. I gulped and rubbed the back of my neck moving my (Hair Color) hair around. "Um, Maybe?" He raised a eyebrow. "Maybe? And why might you mean that?" I chuckled nervously and looked down at my feet. "For starters I just meet her, though she seems like the sweetest person in the whole wide world. And just the thought that I might have to leave her if there is an emergency in my family, just hurts me. I would never think of hurting her and I guess that's why I think I'm not fit to have your daughter's hand." I finished and looked up to see a very happy Antonio who is practically bouncing. "Perfecto~!" He squealed and grabbed my hand dragging me into his house. "I know you are the right one to marry my daughter, I feel it!" 

        Yeah, and I'm not....

        I deadpanned as he brought me to a room in the very back of the house. He let me go and I looked around. It seemed very dusty as if no had been in there for years upon years. There was lovely purple velvet drapes covering the stain glass windows on the far wall of the room. "Over here." Antonio called me. He was standing next to a dresser, a picture hung above it. It portrayed a woman. She had a gentle smile and bright green eyes that matched Antonio's. She has brown hair that was pinned up into a bun and was wearing a deep red pinstripe top. "Her name was Carmen. She was an amazing woman, but died during the birth of my two baby girls. I can still hear her voice and see her smile." I smiled softly at him. "She sounds like an amazing woman." Toni grinned, "Was indeed amazing, anyway I have something to give you. Over here." He led me to another spot in the room. It was a nightstand right next to the bed. The bed was lined with dust as well. I ran a hand over the comforter. It was a very old blanket with roses and had golden details laced in it. It was a very pretty blanket. But that's not what I was here for. Toni stopped and gently picked up a black velvet box. I know that there was a ring in it.

I mean a black box, what else could be in it right?

         He turned and opened the box. Inside was a ring. Like I thought but this ring had a double band with a few leaves on it. Then there was a rose that held the diamond that was also shaped as a flower. "That's.....amazing..." I managed to get out as I examined the ring. "It is, it was Carmen's engagement ring. Lovina doesn't feel like she's loved very much, so when you finally pop the question, I want this to be the ring you present to her. I'm giving this to you (Your Name) for safe keeping, so don't lose it." He said getting very stern near the end of his speech. I gulps and nodded. "O-Of course Sir- I mean Antonio, I will guard this with my life!" I promised, my voice shaking uncontrollably. Antonio smiled and closed the box, handing it over to me. I held it gently in my hands. I felt like it could break any minute. I smiled down at the box. "I still don't fell worthy though." I muttered under my breath as I gently touched the top of the box. "Well, maybe you will feel that way as you get to know Lovina a bit more. Now shall we head to dinner?" I nodded. "Of course. Just let me put this in a safe place, in my car." I looked up and He nodded, "Of course, I shall come with you, so I can escort you to the dining room."

        I cringed, wherever I go, it feels like my title follows.

~Time skip brought to you by pasta~

        I had cooked (Favorite dish (Does not have to be from your chosen country)). I had set the table as well, Even though I was not required to do so. I never did it as a prince, but I always loved to watch the servants do their daily tasks. I used to watch them so much, that when I had nothing too do and had nothing to attend, I used to help them finish tasks around the house. They used to accept it graciously, but now they seem to deny my help. It makes me sad that I can no longer help the servants. 

        As we ate, I savored every bit I had before I had to return to my shabby hotel room. They also introduced me to Lovina's little sister, Feliciana and Feliciana's boyfriend, Ludwig.

        As we finished up, I gathered the dishes, Feliciana helped as Ludwing, Antonio, and Lovina, staying behind. I as I set the dishes in the sink, I felt myself being pushed up against the wall. When I looked down to see who it was, I saw Feliciana. That seeming harmless girl was no pinning me to the wall. "F-Feliciana? W-what are you d-doing?" My voice seemed to waver as I struggled in her harsh grip. "How much do you love Lovina?" She said through gritted teeth. "W-why does it matter?" She looked down. "I-It doesn't." She admitted. "Then why did you pin me to the wall." I started to struggle even harder, but her grip seemed like steel. "For once," She started, I stopped struggling. "for once, someone loves her more than they love me.......and I don't like it." She growled. "Let go of me!" I tried to push her off of me. "No." She said, her voice calm. I didn't like the thought of using my title to get someone off of me, but in this case, it's unavoidable. "By the power of being a prince, I order you to get off of my." I said my voice steeled over to show how serious I was. "So a prince, chooses my sister over me?" I tried to shove her off one more time. I hadn't realized she had let go off me. So when I pushed her off, she flew into the opposite wall.

         As I realized this, I backed up, hitting my head on the wall and sliding down the wall. I slowly reached my right hand up and touched the back of my head. I felt something wet and looked at my head. Red stained my skin. I felt like I was about to cry. I looked over to Feliciana, Did I hurt her? I thought. It hurt to think about it. I was about to get up and go check but Lovina and Ludwig came in. Crap, I thought and closed my eyes. My breathing was shallow and my head was pounding. "Lovina," I mumbled out and I looked at her. She took one look at her sister and came over to me. She was angry and I couldn't tell if it was directed at me or her younger sister. "You hurt her." She said through gritted teeth. "Listen, Lovina I di-" She slapped my left cheek harshly, making my head jerk the the right. I reached my left hand up and touched my checked eventually getting to my mouth. As I looked at my hand, it was again stained blood red. I looked up and Saw Ludwig stomping towards me. He hit me as well, but even harder. My body was shaking violently. I struggled to stand up. "I don't ever want to see your face again." I heard Lovina's voice ring from above me. I tried hard to keep my self from crying. "Go, now." She ordered.

        As I got to my feet, I held the left die of my face and ran. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I ran into Antonio, "I will return the ring soon, I am not worthy, not worthy at all." I muttered painfully and ran off. I Almost tripped on my wait out. "Wait (Your name)!"  Antonio called and made me wait. I didn't look at him. "What happened? Look at me boy." He ordered. I turned to him and he removed my hand from my stinging face. He gasped. "Your cheek is red and there is blood coming from your eye and lips." He exclaimed. "That explains why I can't see out of that eye." I muttered. "I'm taking you to the hospital." He said and grabbed my right hand, starting to drag me to my car. "No, don't worry about it." I said, pulling my hand from his. "No, I'm not letting you drive like that." "Why are you being so kind! You don't even know what happened!" I screeched. He stood there, smiling. "I don't care about what happened, if someone is hurt, I will help them." He said. I couldn't hold my tears and busted out crying.

He helped me into the car and that was the last thing I remember.

(I'm sorry if you hated this chapter......I failed this time around....)