Are you worthy?

Here is this chapter rewrites due to wattpad screwing me over.... Enjoy

"Nice to meet you sir." My voice wavered slightly due to fact that I was bit nervous to meet her father.

He smiled kindly at me which made me even more nervous.

Antonio turned to Lovina and told her to go inside and get her homework done. He said he wanted to have a chat with. Which I made a motion to flinch at.

Lovina groaned but obeyed her father and walked off.

Antonio sat down next to me and stares at me.

"Do you like Lovina?"

He was straight forward and I swallowed the lump that resided in my throat.

"Yes sir."

"How much?"

His voice was steeled over but his face was soft and friendly. Almost as if it wasn't even his voice was residing from his mouth.

"Like a friend."

I wanted to make a good first impression, and really I wasn't lying. I really didn't like Lovina as much as it might seem.

His eyes stares at me as if he was peering into my soul to see if I was a hero or villain.

"I'll leave you with a question."

He said as he started to stand.

"Are you worthy?"

He then walked out of the maze. My eye twitched slightly and realized what he meant.

He must've meant that if I fall in love with her, I must know if I should stay or go.

I though but then laughed.

"Why would he mean that?"

I slowly got up and exited the maze only to run into Lovina.

"Ah, (Your Name)! There you are! Papa wanted me to ask if it isn't to much trouble, if you would cook for us tonight?"

She looked slightly nervous and I smiled down on her.

"I would love too."

That a made her smile.

"I must go tell Papa! Thank you so much!"

She then ran off leaving me alone again.

I went to my car and leaned on it before breathing to see a cloud shaped like a dinosaur and smiled.

"(Your Name)? Come with me for a second."

I nodded and jogged over to him.

"I need to talk to you."

I gulped heavily and shakily walked over there.

"Yes, sir?"

There you have it. My scrappy shorter-than-normal chapter rewrite. You can thank Wattpad for it. But this is the rewrite. So yay happy days.