We have to tell him

~This takes place once you get out if the hospital~

"Ugh, finally I'm out of that plain room."I said happily as I walked out of the hospital.

Lovina had kept coming to visit every night like she said she was going to and Antonio kept coming every day. It made me smile brighter every time she walked through those doors. We also got to know each other better.

"Happy I see." Antonio said as her foot in his car, I nodded and hopped into the passenger seat. I reached up and touched my (Favorite Color) eyepatch Antonio had gotten me. Her had also stopped by my hotel room to pick up my stuff I'm surprised that her hasn't mentioned the crown that had sat in my suitcase. It was on the very top so if her hadn't saw it, I would have to tell him soon. I sighed, I was not happy that I had to tell someone else but I might need people to back me up if someone comes after me.

I was excited to see, Lovina again. "Hey, Antonio?" "Hmmm?" "When we get home do you think you and Lovina can be the only ones near me?" I felt him glance at me. "Why the change of heart?" I sighed leaned back in my chair. "I need to talk to her when we get there......alone." I specified and he nodded. "Of course." We were silent the rest of the ride back to his house.

As soon as we got there I was out of the car and stretching. I was finally going to get to walk around, that is if Antonio doesn't shove me into a wheelchair which I hate getting around in. I mean the last two days of me being in the hospital, I was allowed to get out if my bed. But insure I didn't hurt myself. I was stuck in a wheelchair. As Soon as I turned around, I was shoved into a wheelchair. Whoopdido. I huffed softly as I wheeled myself into the house. Antonio carried everything into an extra bedroom that was conveniently placed right next to Lovina's room. I wheeled into the room and looked around. Blank white walls and a queen sized bed. The room felt almost exactly like the hospital room, but had an air filled with love. Which I considerably like more. I got up onto the bed and laid there for a bit. "I'll go get Lovina." Antonio said and stepped out of the room. Not a moment later he was back in here with Lovina at just side. She looked peeved until she saw me. Then she held a frown on her face. It looked permanent. Antonio saw and walked away quickly. As soon as closed the door I sat yo, but her frown didn't go away. "What are you doing here?" I blinked. "Huh? What are you talking about? I have to stay here until my patents come from (Country Name)." I said, her behavior was different, and not the good kind. She then judges and gave me a smile. "Okay." She came to the side of my bed and hugged me. That was strange. She was rude then automatically nice. Something wierd is going on here. I slowly hugged her back. "(Your Name), you do realize that we will have to tell my father that you're a prince right?" I sighed, "Don't remind me." I groaned softly and let go of her, falling back onto the bed, and closing my eyes. "So....what are we?" I asked, my voice low and soft. I heard a grunt and looked up. "Well, we aren't enemies, but we aren't," She paused. "Lovers." She finished. "So I guess you could say friends." I nodded, I wanted her to say more but I could tell she was finished.

I sighed and closed my eyes once more. "When we will we tell your gather I'm a prince?" I asked her quietly. I heard her hum. "Once he comes back in." She said. I nodded, agreeing with her.

We sat in silence for what felt like forever. "(Your Name)?" "Hmm?" "Stay away from Felicia please. I don't want you to get hurt further." She said startling me a but. "O-of course!! I wouldn't d-dream of it!" I said a bit loud, but she giggled anyway.

Just then Antonio peeked in through the door, saw that nothing was broken, sighed and opened the door fully. "I'm glad to see you all are doing alright." I looked at Lovina and we both nodded. "Antonio?" I said, my voice serious. He looked a bit alarmed and replied with a yes. "I have to tell you something." I said once more and he nodded. I sighed and glanced at Lovina. "I'm a prince." I said finally. I closed my eyes for a moment before hearing, "Dios mio! I have royalty staying in my house!" "You can not tell anyone!" I said and he nodded with a huge smile on his face. He bounced out of the room. I sat up and got into the wheel chair.

I smiled up at Lovina and wheeled myself out if the room. "Antonio? When is dinner going to be ready?" He peeked hospital head out if the kitchen. "A few minutes from now." He replied, it felt nice to know that someone whole know my secret, still treated me the same.

A/n sorry for late update, I was at my dad's for the week and he doesn't let me get on Wattpad during my time with him, so yeah. Thanks for reading!!