Chapter 15

I sighed and jogged over to Eve. 

"What was that about?" She question and I just shrugged. "She was apologizing." Eve looked confused but seemingly brushed it off.

 She quickly picked up her ringing phone. She backed up and talked for a moment before looking at me. 

"I have to go home." 

"What bu-" 

"I'll have to see you later!" She ran to the car, took out my luggage, and drove off leaving me. 

I sighed. "You're joking..." I ran my fingers through my hair and sat down in the curb. "I wonder what the problem was." My thoughts roamed way beyond that simple question. 

"(Your Name)?" I felt myself being shaken out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Antonio staring at me with worried eyes. "You've been sitting on the curb staring at the road for almost an hour now." He said and I blinked out of my trance. "It's been that long?" I stood and followed Toni to the guest bedroom, where he put my stuff. "Thanks!" He left me in my room and I plopped on the bed. 

I stared at my luggage for sometime before putting it away and changing. I climbed into bed thinking about today's events.

I eventually lulled myself to sleep.

Not long after I felt a strange warmth grow next to me. I slowly opened my eyes.

A sleeping figure appeared in my line of sight. Lovina.

I smiled as her breathing was calm signaling she was asleep. I wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled into her warming myself.

I couldn't sleep. That ring is burning a hole in my pocket. I have to ask now, or at least soon.

I still couldn't sleep. The thought kept me awake until dawn.

I slowly pulled myself away from her and stood at the window. The sun was still below the horizon and that meant I still had time to think. 

I have to plan now if I'm going to do it soon. I already have permission from Antonio, but my parents haven't met her and I have no idea if they'll approve. They won't think she is qualified enough to be queen and most likely arrange a marriage because I can't choose a proper bride......

....Oh who am I kidding, they'll love her!!

Hopefully.

"(Your Name)..." I heard Lovina mumble. I heard shuffling and then she was right next to me, watching the sunrise. She was wrapped around my arm and leaning into me. 

"It's beautiful.." I muttering staring out the window. The sun peeked up from the horizon splashing the sky with pastel pinks and oranges, giving the appearance of a painting.

"It is." She responded.

Now or never.

"Hey, Lovina, would you like to go on a date with me? Tonight perhaps?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "I'd be glad to."

A/n: Short chapter, next one will be longer, cause it will be the date, and hopefully the proposal, but will your parents approve? Probably..... See ya in the next chapter!! Buh Bye!!