Dehydrated

Dehydrated
•Karl Jacobs•

This takes place when Jimmy (Mr. Beast) did that hide n seek video in the abandoned ghost town.

 Beast) did that hide n seek video in the abandoned ghost town

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

"Damn it's hot," I whisper to myself as I crouch in my hiding spot.

I put my hands on the coarse wood to level myself as my vision went blurry.

"We're gonna get you guys!," I hear Jimmy yell outside the building I'm in.

I slowly get up using the wall for support.

As soon as I walk out of the house the hot sun beats against my face leaving me wishing I had stayed inside.

They see and run over to me. They expect me to run away so when I don't they get confused.

"I give up, I'm not feeling so good," I say as they reach me.

"Ya you're not looking so hot," Chris says.

"Oh thanks," I say sarcastically.

Another wave of dizziness washed over me and I lean against the thing closest to me, which just so happens to be Jimmy.

"Hey, you okay?," He asks immediately putting an arm around me to keep me up.

"Ya," I whisper.

"No you're not," he says.

"We should get her to the building," Jimmy tells Chris.

"Alright guys there are only 4 of you left, it's now down to Karl, Nolan, Sapnap, and Ben," Jimmy says into the walkie talkie.

As we step into the jail I'm relieved to feel the cool air from the fans.

"Hey Chandler can you get some cold water please," Chris asks as I sit down.

"Ya sure," Chandler says getting up.

A few minutes later

"Here you go," Chandler says handing me a cold bottle of water.

"Thankyou".

"Ok, we gotta get back to searching, are you gonna be ok?," Jimmy asks.

"Ya I'm fine, thankyou though"

5 minutes later

Jimmy's POV

"Hey Karl. Y/n isn't doing to hot, we got into the "jail" but I just wanted to tell you,".

"Is this a joke?," I hear Karl say on the other end.

"No, it's not I'm being serious," I say, then it was just silence. I figured he was on his way to the "jail".

Y/n's POV

I rest my head on my knees as Karl runs into the "Jail". He kneels next to me taking hold of my hand.

"Hey love are you ok?," He asks.

"Ya I'm good".

Jimmy and Chris run into the "Jail".

"That makes 3, Karl you are out," Chris says.

Couple minute time skip

"Okay babe we're gonna go home okay?,".

"Ok," I whisper.

"I'm gonna go drive the car up," he says grabbing his keys and walking out the door.

A few minutes later I hear the tires roll against the gravel.

"You ready?," He asks walking in. I just nod

He helps me up always making sure to have a hand around my waist.

"Ok, bye guys." he says waving be get a bunch of goodbyes and feel betters from the rest of the players.

Once we're both in the car I let out a sigh, putting my head in my hands. I feel Karls hand on my back.

"I love you babe," he says this makes me smile.

"I love you to".

"You should lean back and get some rest," he says pulling the car out of the parking lot.

"Gladly," I say getting comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~