Flower Fields

Flower Fields
•Dreamwastaken•

                        Flower Fields                    •Dreamwastaken•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

"M'Lady," Clay says in an obviously fake English accent as he hands me a daisy.

"Why thankyou," I respond bringing it up to my nose to smell it (idk people seem to do that in movies).

"What did I ever do to deserve you?," I ask slighting running my hand over the tops of the flowers as we start walking (you know what I mean right?).

"I think the real question is what did I do to deserve you?," he tells me, taking hold of my hand and spinning me around as if we were dancing, this just makes me giggle.

🍄Time skip🍄

"Clay where exactly are were going?".

"Actually, this is it," he says.

I look over to see a little spot of grass with flowers surrounding it.

"It's beautiful," I say as we place the blanket down.

"Just like you," he says giving me a smirk.

"Thankyou".

"How exactly did you find this place?," I ask him as we lay down on the blanket.

"I used to come here and study when I was highschool," he said.

"Look that cloud looks a frog," I say pointing up to the sky, I hear laugh.

"Ya it does".

"And that one looks like Goggy's glasses," I say pointing to the sky, making him smile.

I lay my head on his chest, he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too, more than you could ever know," he responds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this one was short, but I loved writing it and I think it turned out really cute let me know what you guys thought of this one
Love you guys!