Tears

Tears
•Karl Jacobs•

Requested by:

I hope this is what you wanted :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

6:30, the clock reads. I sigh as I reach the ten minute mark of Karl being late again. It's not like we were going anywhere, but he promised me we would spend tonight together.

He's been distant, I keep thinking I'm the one to blame, but I can't think of what I did.

Was I pushing to much? Being too clingy?

All I wanted was my boyfriend back. And the sad thing is I haven't truly lost him, it just feels like I have.

Flashbacks

"Hey are we still staying in tonight?," I ask Karl with a smile.

"I told Jimmy I'd come over to film for a bit, maybe tomorrow babe. I'm sorry".

"It's fine, have fun"," I say with a fake smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sapnap don't you dare!," Karl yells from his streaming room.

I let out a sigh knowing that our plans would once again be cancelled, that's the 2nd time this week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take my shoes off and throw my keys onto the kitchen counter after a long day out, Karls in the kitchen looking in the fridge, his back turned to me.

After he finds what he's looking for, which ends up being an orange, he heads out of the kitchen.

No kisses, no hugs, not even a hello. Nothing. He didn't even acknowledge I was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Karl, can we talk?," I ask quietly as I walk into his streaming room, shutting the door behind me.

"Can it wait? I'm about to start a stream".

"Wait I thought you weren't gonna stream tonight," I say confused. I would say I'm surprised but that would be a lie.

"Well I changed my mind. Can it wait?".

"No, it can't actually," I say surprised at myself.

He turns around and looks at me with a sigh.

"We need to talk".

"About what?".

"Us," I tell him.

"Are we really doing this again Y/n?," Karl says standing up out of his chair.

"Karl it's like we're not even together. Anytime we have plans you cancel and your always away filming with Jimmy or-. I just want to feel like we're actually in a relationship," I say.

"Are you trying to say you want me to stop filming with Jimmy?," He asks surprised.

"No, not at all. I know you love doing what you do and I don't want to take that away from you, I just want us back.....I miss you Karl," I let out a sigh, "We live together and I barely see you...I barely talk to you," I say.

"I'm busy Y/n, it's my job, it's important!," Karl yells at me.

"And our relationship isn't!? It's like we're not even trying anymore".

"If our relationship is becoming such a chore maybe we should just-," He starts to say before he stops himself.

"Maybe we should just what?" I ask, my voice cracking as I speak.

"Nevermind".

"Were you about to suggest we breakup?," I ask, a single tear runs down my cheek. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard my boyfriend of 4 years say, but at the same time I saw it coming from a mile away.

I wipe the wet tear off of my face and turn away from Karl.

His eyes immediately soften for the first time that evening and he comes over to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"No, no, no. Babe I'm not breaking up with you".

As soon as I'm in his arms I break down.

"I just want things to be ok with us again" I sob.

"I do too. I'm sorry about how I've been acting lately".

"Why? Why have you been acting like this? Is it me or- did I do something?".

"You didn't do anything, I've just been working on so many things with my content creation I pushed our relashionship aside, and I should have never let that happen," he says holding me.

Although I'm relieved to hear him say those words the sobs don't stop, months of bottling up my emotions has come back to haunt me.

"I'm here now, everything's ok," he says in a calming voice.

"I don't like fighting with you".

"I don't like fighting with you either," he says cupping my face with his hands.

"I love you," he says placing a kiss of my forehead.

"I love you too," I sniffle out, placing my head on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really hope this is what you wanted : )
May 14, 2022
(Karlnapity met up and Dream posted new pics today and George posted a new video- I'm dying of happiness rn)
Word count: 782