A/N Manatreed

So you've probably heard about what happened with Manatreed, and if u haven't pls go catch up.

He doesn't fucking deserve this.
After his first stream as well this is unbelievable.
These alligations may be true and if they r I'm sorry.
But we all know that there probably not.

And the doxing wasn't needed at all he shouldn't be having to go through this.

He streamed the other day for the first time and now the last....he has said that he's no longer doing content creation because of his anxiety and everything going on.

And he's also deleted his Twitter, although his Twitch as of right now when I'm writing this is still up.

I feel so bad for him, he seemed super cool, and I was genuinely excited for his content.

If you were apart of this hate I'm sorry but unfollow me and close out of this book right now if u were.
I've lost all respect for you if you apart of this.

This is awful

And honestly things like this make me want to leave this fandom it can be super toxic.

But some of us r good, and that's why I stay.

And if ur thinking about leaving remember the people don't make up the fandom the content creators do.

Hopefully Ollie will come back but as of right now that doesn't look like it's going to happen, and honestly it's super sad.

What happened was awful.

This doesn't deserve to happen to anyone.

Feb 1, 2022